t w e n t y - n i n e

Bold= lucas
Italic= athanasia
Normal= jennette

>> incoming call: blondie💋 <<

"hello?"

"oh dude, hey, why you hanging up on me yesterday?"

"nothing happened, don't mind me. So what's up?"

"ouh okay. By the way, now, my friend invite me to her party. Ofcourse I refused but she keep asked me and here I am. God, my father will kill me seriously"

"party? What party? Athanasia, don't tell me you drunk"

"no I'm not. I mean not yet. Sigh, I don't know"

"your father don't know about this?"

"I told him I stayed at my friend's home. Argh, I feel so stupid. I want to go home. They're fccking noisy. Drunk, music, dance, everywhere!"

"then why you come?"

"coz I thought lucas will come too since he's one of hot dude in our school"

"..."

"I mean my lucas, not you"

"yeah yeah, whatever"

"lucas, talk to me until this terrible party ended"

"sure. So what do you want to talk about?"

"I only talked about myself but I know nothing about you. Do you have someone you love? Or girlfriend? Or else?"

"no. I didn't have a girlfriend"

"I see"

"..."

"but I knew this girl, lately she was attract my attention. I liked how she talked to me and how she talked about me. I love everything about her. And she liked me too. Funny, coz she didn't even know that I like her too"

"then why don't you confess to her?"

"..."

"I think I need to know more about her. I want to get close to her even more. About her family and yeah, her daddy is really scary"

"you need to meet my daddy first, he's the most scary people in the world"

"yeah ofcourse"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"by--"

"ATHY, WHY YOU HERE? I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU. I KAKSSKSJDSI"

"oh god, my jennette is drunk. Sorry got to go. I call you later"

"yeah, be caref--"

"beep...beep"

~♥~

"should I asked someone to look after her?"

"oh god, jennette, no! What should I say to your uncle anas and aunty penny? No, jennette no. Threw that shit to somewhere else"

"athy come and try it"(she give athy a vodca😂😂)