s e v en t y - s e v e n

"Good Morning Mr. De Elger. It's very nice to meet you. How are you?"asked Lucas with his best smile. Claude didn't respond. He just look at him with his cold gaze as usual.

"hello sir Lucas. How are you?"asked Felix. Lucas smiled at him and answer it. He look at Claude who didn't interested with their conversation.

'this awkward atmosphere can kill me. I need to do something' thought him.

"erm sir? Can I ask, why you want to meet me today?"asked him while looking at Claude.

"It seems like Lucas(not him but still him), already made a move"said Claude with cold tone.

"Lucas?"

"not you. Another brat"Lucas laughed. Ah, another Lucas. That's mean him right?

"what do you mean by saying that sir?"asked Lucas with careful tone. He might die any second if he made a wrong step right now.

"I saw him laughing with my daughter when I was about to pick her from school"Lucas quiet for a moment.

'if he saw 'lucas' and athanasia, that's mean he saw me right? Why he didn't look mad at me at all?' thought him.

"may I know what kind of man he is? I mean, is he tall? How about his hair? Blonde? Black? Dark brown?"asked Lucas.

"I can't remember. But he has a blue eyes and I think his hair is dark brown(i just guess since i didnt read their comic). Do you know him?"Claude look at him with cold gaze.

'damn, that must be that punk(cabel). He seems to think that Cabel was me. Holysh*t'

"do you want me to investigate him?"asked Lucas. Claude nodded. He opened the door as they arrived to the destination. Lucas become more confused.

'a mall?'

"why we here?"asked Lucas again. Claude didn't said anything until they enter a shop. And suddenly Claude stop.

"oh my my my, my dear master is here. Hahaha how are you Master? Do you need anything?"asked a woman. Claude didn't respond. He just staring at the shop with empty gaze. Feliz sighed, and then he smile at the woman.

"Lady Rosalia, it's been a while. How are you?" a woman, Rosalia smiled at Felix and answer him. They talking to each other until Claude interrupting them.

"is everything is ready?"

"oh yes Master. Everything is ready. It's very beautiful. Follow me, I'll show you"Lucas seems more confused. He just stand there without saying anything. Claude look at him.

"hey kiddo, what are you doing? Come here"Lucas quickly follow him and......

"wahh it's beautiful"said Felix with his brighten face. Lucas speechless.

'a potrait?' he look at the potrait. In the potrait there is a pitcure of Athanasia and Claude. That was beautiful potrait.

"kiddo, what do you think? I wonder why my daughter will asked something like this"said Claude. Lucas look at him and the potrait. He smiled.

"very beautiful"he said honestly. He look at the potrait with empty gaze. Claude glanced at him.

"what with that look?"Lucas startled. He shake his head.

"I already forgot how it feels to have a family"Claude quiet for a moment and look at him.

"why?"

"my parents already dead when I was 12 years old. So my childhood are not like other kids. Holiday with their family, have a lot of friends and etc. After my father dead, I need to work harder and harder so I can take care of my father's company"

"that's mean right now, you're handle your father's company while study?"asked Claude. Lucas nodded.

"yes. Sir Roger Alpheus helped me a lot. So I'm fine"said him. Claude look at him.

'in such a young age' thought him. He look at his watch.

"felix, take care of it. I'll have a lunch with this kiddo"said him. Felix nodded. Lucas and Claude walked to the restaurant in silence. Even after they're order their food, they still silent and looking at each other without saying anything.

"how do you know my daughter?"asked Claude. Lucas freeze.

"why there have Obelia's Pizza when we have a Domino's Pizza and Pizza Hut?"

"is this how you treat a customer my lady?"

"are you my pizza girl?"

"hey"

"hello idiot!"

"hi there!"

'damn, what should I said?' thought him.

"I know her since she worked at the Obelia's Pizza"said Lucas with his innocent smile.

"you worked there?"

"no. I just accidentally called her and yeah, we became a friend now"said him. Claude look at him with uncomfortable gaze.

"how can she talking to a stranger like that? Sigh"Claude start to worried about his daughter. Lucas just smiled.

"Athanasia such an amazing friend. I'm very grateful to have a good friend like her. But can I ask you something?"said Lucas. Claude look at him.

"if one day I like your daughter, what will you do?"Claude look at him with dangerous look.

"....."

~♥~

"thank you for sending me home. Have a nice day"said Lucas while waving at them. Claude look at Lucas who walking to his house.

"felix, investigate him for me"Feliz nodded.

"I will"Claude silent for a moment, remember their conversation at the restaurant.

'he.....not bad as I thought'

Sorry for my late update again...i have a bad day today haha.