Chapter 4

Quote :"Woman, I hold, is the Personification of self-sacrifice, but unfortunately today she does not realise what a tremendous advantage she has over the man." By Mahatma Gandhi.

I don't own Naruto or any crossover

Thoughts:

We had reached India and the village Ranakpur. We came to a house which had lights and I saw Radha and Diya smiling and Tanu's little Tanvi welcome us. Tanvi was very much like her sister but unlike Tanu she had dark brown hair and brown eyes and she was fair skinned. She was short tempered and quick to react on actions

"Hi guys." She said

Radha said "wow, Taun is getting married to whom?""

"Ranbir,"

Diya looked shocked and while Radha looked disturbed and Diya

"Ranbir,"

Diya looked shocked and while Radha looked disturbed and Diya asked "you mean him but why?"

She said "I don't know."

As she skipped away and we walked in and we meet Tanvi's mother Rana who was like Taun and she looked at us as if we were nothing but dirt, she hated us and she sneered at Radha and Diya and said "oh my well if isn't it Angelica daughters, where is your mother, oh she's dead, why don't you accept Kunti as your mother because she and Ayan had a position and while Angelica and Rehan were nothing but a dancer and middle classed."

"At least father never cheated on her, right didi, Kunti never wanted us." Diya said in a cold voice and I shocked Diya saying that but she wasn't.

"My my did we struck a nerve, your husband is wast of space and a man whore, I see him in arms of a young whore." Radha said and then the woman's hand clenched.

She walked away to nurse her broken pride, that was first time Diya and Radha wounded someone's pride, I guess that she must have touched old past with her words.

We then were take in and met Tanu and we were given a room and I shared it with Dusky, Tsubasa, Kaiya and Miyuki and as I put my hand on the pillow and Kaiya asked "tell me about the creep."

"He is stalker only reason his ass was saved by due to his father being the trustee of the school, Kaiya do you know I told him that was not interested and yet he is stalking me, I broke his nose two times."

Kaiya nodded and she also had stalkers herself and she nearly killed few, after she went out and Dusky went to the bathroom. I was taken into a vision:

Vision start:

"Really?" A voice said.

A young man was siting on a field, there were flowers and it was Tsubasa and she was smiling and next to her was young man and she said "yeah Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi, Hokage-sama." He wore a amour and weird symbol as a head band.

"Lady Sarutobi." he teased her and they laughed.

"OK who said I'm the Lady? Huh, I am a dare devil understood."