Chapter 10

Author P.O.V:

'You're really the medicine for my broken heart. What would I do without you? What would Shikaku say if he saw me like this? His strong, strict and serious leader behaving like a teenager in love...' Butsuma thought to himself while studying the young woman in his arms. Her rhythmic breathing is getting him a little tired. He smiles and decides to take a nap himself...

When he wakes up he can hear stones skipping across the river. Immediately he is on high alert even thought no one about this place but. He searched for the cause of the sound only to see Emiko throwing stones. He frowns, 'She has shinobi training but different tactic. But how? She lives the live of a civilian and has no clan ... Maybe some wounded shinobi taught her something?'

"Oh, you're awake! Did I wake you?", Emkio greeted him cheerfully.

"No, but would you mind enlightening me, how you got shinobi training?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about", she denied Butsuma's accusation strongly.

He was about to believe her,"Emiko! Tell me!", Butsuma growled at her in anger and grasp her wrist.

"I .... I'm sorry. My foster father taught me some things so that I could protect myself at least a little bit..." Emiko nearly whimpered under his cold stare.

"Tell me, who is your foster father? What clan does he belong to?"

"His name was Radiant. He never told his last name .... I was just five when he found me nearly death", she smiled fondly at the memory of her father, never stopping trembling of fear. 'Oh, he's so mad. Why did I have to make such a stupid mistake in the first place? Even if it can cause more problems for me later on, I can't tell him that I'm from the fucking traveled a world.'

"my birth parents nothing was know about them you see. I didn't know whether they left me to die or didn't wanted me, I was a long time pretty much alone after my 13 summer, my foster father didn't come back, so it was thought that he died leaving an me alone,"

'Forgive me, but I can't tell you the truth, ....'

Carefully he takes a glance at his soon to be wife, just in time to see his eyes soften and his anger fleeing his "That's pretty sad. Forgive my prying, but that means that you don't know what happened to your foster father or birth parents or which clan they belonged to?"

"I don't remember such I was really young."

With Rena:

Rena P.O.V:

All it took was one move and I ended up in worst institution ever, I had to save that man and now I'm forced to marry the heir of Uchiha clan, ugh, I really am stuck and I yelled at him "FUCKER WOULDN'T YOU SAY NO, I HATE YOU."

"YOU THINK I'M HAPPY BEING MARRIED TO YOU!" Tajima yelled at me.

"YOU IDIOTA (idiot )" I yelled.

We just kept on insulting each other, we had very creative words, after tossing insults we stopped and I asked "why didn't you says no?"

"I wouldn't, I had to two opinion, you or Her."

I noticed when he said her, he was looking creep out and I said "fangirl right?"

"Yeah," Tajima said "how can you heal that wound?"

"I don't know to be honest."

We started to talk about lot of things we had more common than we thought we would. I went away in the house due to night, you will be marrying me. I wonder about you Emiko,