Chapter 7

I don't own Naruto.

"Mind Link"

Magic

Hagomoro and Radha both drunk half of the cup and presented the rest to each other, which other took and finished the rest of the drink. Hagomoro was able to drink it without coughing but Radha had very minor almost unnoticeable expression of disgust was present on her face, she hated these stuffs. She drank it twice but still hated it. He wanted to laugh but he was able to held it back.

"Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki will you take Radha Angel Roy to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" asked Sato to Hagomoro.

"I will," he answered.

Hamura looked at his wife and asked "Angel?"

"Her middle name."

Sato nodded before turning towards Radha and asked her the same question.

"Radha Angle Roy will you take Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" asked Sato to Radha.

"I will," Radha answered.

Hagomoro loved her voice and she would sing for him, so he also called her his night tale.

"Now you both can say your own vows to each other. Radha-san you may go first," said Sato.

"I Radha Angel Roy , soon to be Radha Ōtsutsuki hear by take this oath of my clan Shiba as the first born of the first and as my pride as one of descendant of Finé that I will give the love, care and respect to Hagomoro-sama. From now onward, everything that I own, even my mind, body and soul will belong solely to him, to do as he please. I will serve to Hagomoro and the Land of Ancestors until my soul leaves my body by whatever means necessary, Whether it is through sweat, blood or if it required then my life itself,"

"I am Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki Clan Head and Sage of Sixth paths, hear by take this oath that my village and I will give Radha-san the love, care and respect that she deserve as my wife and matriarch of theŌtsutsuki clan. I promise you that you will get everything that you deserve. You will be my partner, my equal in all things. May our joining be blessed by Kami-sama and the union of our peoples as well,"

"Okay then, please exchange the rings," said Dan.

Diya presented the ring to Radha and Dan did the same for Hagomoro. Then Hagomoro took Radha's left hand and slid in the ring in her ring finger and Radha did the same for Hagomoro.

"Because they have exchanged their vows before kami and these witnesses, have pledged their commitment each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by exchanging rings, I now pronounce that they are husband and wife. May Kami-sama bless this marriage with faithfulness and unbroken love. May Hagomoro-dono and Radha-san always be true to each other, may they be one in heart and mind, may they be united in love forever. You may kiss the bride Hagomoro-dono." said Sato.

He kissed Radha. Just then they heard a voice saying "oi Radha, throw that."

Radha nodded and turned her back threw the bouquet and women fought but Kagura caught it and teased everyone.

"You are leaving." Radha asked

"Yeah," Diya said "I have a home up on moon."

Radha smirked and said "right Moon hag