Chapter 6

I don't own Naruto.

" Our mother was sealed away now what " Hagomoro said to his brother who smiled

" I will go away with my wife having our own kids what about you?"

Hagoromo smiled nodding " me to but don't forget to visit me "

Hamura nodded as he carried his sleeping wife who had woke up and she asked sleepy "where?"

"Just sleep."

She nodded and went to sleep. He teleported away. Diya woke up and Diya looked around he had a home, so they were living on moon, cool. She and Hamura entered the master bed room and the futon (bed) was white made of silk with red blankets and she sat on it and Hamura joined her. She looked at him and asked "so what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"How about we talk about our past."

Diya knew she had to tell him and he agreed and first he told her everything, he had a childhood but she....

"Diya?"

Diya took in deep breaths and said "I was just like most children of my age, childish and we, My twin Radha and I would play pranks so due to troubles we cause we were given the title of Hell twins, Trouble duo, our pranks were flawless and no one caught us you know, we would do pranks for our friends and they would cover up for us, one time we dyed a man, who was from very rich family's clothes pink, what, the brat deserved it."

Hamura laughed and asked "were you caught?"

"No we weren't." Diya said, "once but we managed to get away with it."

He had question and asked "who were your parents, how were they like?"

"Parent's?" A flash back of her earliest childhood with her twin and mother, father, little brother and baby sister.

Diya looked away with eyes lost in memory and said "we had two parents one who gave birth to us and left us to die while other raised us with love. Unlike you and big Brother, who were born of love I and Radha were mistakes while they drunk. Left us to the river."

Hamura looked sad and upset, he didn't wanted her to cry and she said "anyways I had two more sibling and lot of cousins, my siblings, Janvi was blind, she lost her eyesight due to accidents and Arjun was clam one, I lost them."

"So.."

"Don't apologizes."

Hamura smiled at her and Diya looked at him and blushed and said "st-op te-asi-ng me."

"What?"

Diya blushed "I us--ed to sta--mmer lot, I sti--ll sta--mmer bu-t when I-m ner-vous or embra-ssed an-d I'm go--ing to change."

She had her wedding night. She was sore at morning. She spend her days as a wife of Hamura and soon she learned that Hagoromo found a wife and he was going to get married and Diya and Hamura did not have children yet. Diya and her husband went to earth and they met Hagoromo and Diya asked "Who is the lucky girl. Big brother,"

With Hagomoro

He had been travailing for many years and saving people and he had meet a short tempered woman she had worst temper that people feared her and she was beautiful and a man was flirting her and he was rich and then she snapped and said "I said no"

She punched him that bad and she caught him staring at her and said "I swear if you try to anything with I will kill!"

"I can not believe that you are the monster these villagers fear," he said.