Chapter 13

Sada P.O.V:

BOOM!

I sighed, this was fifth explosion, she and her husband Tobirama were experimenting, well those two were either fucking each other in the library or experiment, but still can't believe it that we were married, they come out from the lab coughing and just then Hashirama came and he looked alerted "what happened?"

"Just their normal day."

But why do you have Radha's shadow, I know Emiko's spell protects you, because you're her son, son of Saber

At night:

Normal P.O.V:

A question was still on Sada mind and Hashirama come in the room and he saw her face and knew his wife wanted to ask something, he asked "is there something you want to ask?"

"How..?"

"Your face."

She smiled and asked "why did you chose me over Mito was a lady, a princess with fine heritage and beautiful appearance with red hair, while I was just commoner, then why?"

Mito was beautiful and a princess, Sada may have been from the Pendragon family and a Shiba, she was rich and she was a head of Pendragon family but still.

Hashirama looked at her and said "yes Mito may be beautiful, it was you who had my heart, you knew me better than anyone, you saved me, do remember first time we met?"

She nodded and had a flash back:

Flashback:

Hashirama was crying and while looking at the river, he heard a voice ask "why are you crying?"

He looked up to see a girl about his age with blonde hair and green eyes sparkling "I..."

"Let me guess you lost someone close to you right... a mother, father or perhaps a sibling?"

"How?"

She smiled said "there is a war right? whats your name?"

"Hashirama..." the boy now named Hashirama

"Sada Shiba,"

He said "you weren't suppose to tell your clan name!"

"Don't worry, my clan is dead only with 20 survivors," Sada said "also I'm not going to revive my clan, so consider the clan Shiba dead."

"I have to go, bye."

"Bye."

Flashback end:

"Yeah you would sneak out to meet me." Sada said "then our siblings had followed us. My sister called you a tree huger and Tobirama a runt."

"Yeah,"

Sada knew she could trust Hashirama but there are something that should stay in dark and one of them was their past. Sada looked away and felt Radha's energy around the Senju and Uchiha for some odd reason, she had to find out about it, she went to Miyuik.

"You mean that they are their son, children of the Saber and Time Mage right? Emiko and Rena's sons right?" Miyuki said, looking dead tried and Sada noticed bruises on her neck . "Are you sure about this?"

"Are you alright Mikey?"

"Mikey huh? You know after their deaths you stopped calling me Mikey?" Miyuki said "just its Madara and also look at yourself.."

Sada knew she looked a lot worst than Miyuki, Hashirama was a beast and when he came from mission just say she can't walk for days, she laughed nervously and Mikyuki looked up and felt wind, they caught a different scent, Sada suddenly felt sick and she walked to home, she felt dizzy and muttered "what the hell. Gaia"

Sada knew Gaia would hear her but wasn't responding, for few days Gaia wasn't even responding, she hated being sick and Ryoko noticed this and she was with Tobirama and said "I am telling you anata, I seen my sister fainting."

Tobirama sighed he knew about his wife love for her sister and said "she is stressed after all she is the wife of Hashirama the Hokage and Senju clan head."

"Come on!"

Tobirama was able to make her understand but her temper would fare, he was going to discuss it with Hashirama today while his wife was after his neck, he knew she would never stop. Ryoko looked at him and sighed, she wasn't known for her blackmail material that was one on Radha and Kaiya. Ryoko had left an old picture and Emiko's dairy which she had found during cleaning Tobirama saw the dairy and he picked it up. He opened it and a picture fell out . His eyes widen it was a picture of his mother, she looked in her teens about 12 to 13 , the woman he could remember barley, he remembered her smile that glowed, she died when he was five and a woman with brown hair and light brown eyes who was full grown up woman and a young girl who looked Izuna. They were smiling and he saw an page. He went to the Hokage tower and there was his brother with Madara and he showed Hashirama the picture and he also looked shocked.

When Madara saw it and said angrily "why do you have kaa-chan's picture?"

"Kaa-chan?"

He pointed the girl who was on left with raven hair that was curly and her eyes were sparkling and he sat down and read

Dear Dairy,

Do you know what marriage means, I think it means it allows a man freedom to do he what wants with a woman. Miska showed us the truth but marriage. Miska is getting married I mean who gets married at 20. Anyways the show must go.

Hashirama said "that's a really an old age. Most woman get married when they are 12. Kaa-chan thinks its young"

"Kaa-chan clan would live 500 years max and few would live longer and also they had a great healing factor, also she lived places which didn't suffer from wars, so for her it might be a young."

Hashirama nodded, he remembered when his mother got wounded during a battle and that wound according to the healer was dangerous but his mother's wound healed quickly without leaving any scars.

Wow I met her husband, I thought Miska had a good taste but she proved to have a sucky taste in men. But she is marring an old man. Wow amazing. Rena also agrees with me.

After that he was unable to read as it was written strange language. Hashirama was going home  as he opened the door, Sada pounced on him and said "I'm going to be a mother."

"That means."

"Yes you are going to be a father."

"Really."

"Yeah."

Sada hugged Hashirama. Hashirama smiled and laughed.  A week later, the village was treated to the sight of their Hokage strutting around the village like a proud peacock, his face alight with a wide smile. The reason for his bizarre behavior was quickly explained when one of the Senju servants relayed that Sada-hime was confirmed to be expecting a child.

 Tobirama, looked at his  brother stoically.

"Congratulations, brother."

"Thank you!" Hashirama said joyously, hugging Tobirama who endured the physical contact with long suffering. Ryoko was decorating the nursery, she had used neutral color she had Hashirama built the crib for the child.  Celebration were held