1- Begun Already

In a huge presidential suite which was decorated with red balloons and red flowers all around, Manik was seen hugging a petite girl from behind, kissing her neck in mid while the girl was just giggling.

In front of them was a small cake which had it written 'Happy Birthday to my sweetheart!'

"Happy birthday, baby! Happy Birthday, babyyy! Happy Happy Birthday my little baby! Happy Birthday my babyyy!!" He was singing and tickling a little to her while she was blushing and giggling.

He was holding her tightly from behind and had held her hand which was holding a knife to cut the cake.

"Happy Birthday to my child! Happy birthday baccha!" He cut the cake along with her, wishing her alongside and kissing her hair from behind while she smiled and made him eat a piece of cake.

The girl finally turned around, hugged him and blushed, softly caressing his back.

"Oh baby! Stop being such a tease! Happy 21st my girl" He whispered against her neck and hugged her tightly.
"Can't believe it's been 10 months to our love already, my jaan!"

"Haan Manik!" The beauty smiled and pulled her head just to kiss him deep on his lips.

"I have a gift for you, my birthday girl!" He said and caressed her hair to which she blushed and said "I have a gift for you too!"

"Is it? Oh my god! Tell me!! I am so excited baby!" He exclaimed like an excited kid when she got away, walked a little behind and pushed him on the bed.

"Babe" Shocked was an understatement. Half lying on the bed, he had his mouth handing lowest. Gaping at his tiny tot, he widened his eyes.

She smiled and then blushed and  bending a little, snaked her arms around his neck when he pulled her to him and turned both of them around.

"Are..are we going to..? Nandini!! It's okay baby! You don't have to do this.. I love you!" He pressed his lips on her forehead when she frowned and asked "Don't you want me?"

Widening his eyes seeing the new side of his girlfriend who also happened to be the first girl he ever dated, he smiled naughtily and kissed her lips seamlessly, "So, is my baby so grown up already?"

"Yes daddy!" She said and blushingly giggled to which he again widened his eyes, "Jaan? Who taught you all this? Oh god!!"

"Alya suggested me to watch some porn and I did.." She stick her tongue out and giggled to which he shook his head and kissed her forehead "My friends are gonna corrupt my little baby! I am so afraid!"

"Not a baby anymore, Manik!" She winked at him and he had it. He smiled weakly at the little piece of heart and kissed her forehead again, "You will always be my baby! Even after we have one!! Always"

At the mention of a new born, Nandini's eyes slowly moistened and she smiled, "Will we?"

"I promise to make you my wife, my life!" With this, he again kissed her forehead as an assurance and smiled, before saying "I don't have any condoms, babe! We shouldn't do this"

"I do! It's in my handbag!" Manik quickly got away and sat up on the bed and she followed,"Did you go to a shop and bought one?"

"Yes!" She nodded with a little smile to which he widened his eyes, "Weren't you feeling shy?"

"I did but anyway!" She smiled again taking his heart away as he pulled her for a hug "Oh god Jaan! You could have told me..my baby is so grown up that you are scaring me! I don't want you to let go of the innocence I fell in love with..we can do this after marriage!"

"This won't, Manik! Please make me yours, I really want you to complete me!" Saying so, she took his lips and kissed them hard leaving a turned on Manik behind who quickly grabbed the protection from her bag and ran back to the bed.

Hey fellas! I am Abhishree and very new to this fan-fiction world..please help me out ❤️❤️