7. Jealousy Round The Corner

Sitting in the home theatre room of the mansion, Nandini first was appalled watching the room. But she knew she had to adjust to this devil surprises every now and then.

Navya and Dhruv were back today and what Nandini expected to be a party was nothing infront of what she was into right now. She expected blown up party but what followed was an elegant get-together in their theatre room with Mukti, Cabir, Navya, Dhruv and Abhimanyu alongwith Manik and Nandini.

 She expected blown up party but what followed was an elegant get-together in their theatre room with Mukti, Cabir, Navya, Dhruv and Abhimanyu alongwith Manik and Nandini

The ladies were with their glasses, laughing and giggling sitting in the sofas near the theatre. Known for the beautiful romance, Tangled was up on the screens. The men were discussing about profits and losses standing against the mini bar.

Holding a Virgin Mojito in hand, Nandini was listening to the cosmopolitan gossips and smiling, her eyes stuck at Manik who was laughing loud with his buddies. Hot!

"Mukti! We are forgetting something, aren't we?" Navya winked with her wine glass but Mukti went confused.

"And that is...?" Mukti asked when Alya hit her with her shoulder, "You're so dumb! Marriage Material, dumbo!"

Nandini blinked at the three and all of them smirked.

"Since you are the second one in the row to get hitched! We'll just ask some very quick questions to see if your marriage is actually spiced up or night! Okay, Nandini?" Alya winked and Nandini gulped the forming lump.

"Don't be so rough on me!" Nandini smiled weakly to which Mukti laughed and said, "Baby, don't worry! We aren't Manik..." Nandini widened her eyes and went all embarrassed and shy.

"So, how is he?" Navya went with her first question relieving Nandini who smiled, "He's the best! A sweethea-"

"We mean on bed!" Mukti smirked this time and Nandini blushed, nodding "He's good..."

"So do you guys do it everyday?" Mukti asked this time and Nandini blushed, "Mostly, yeah!"

"We knew he was one hell of a passionate guy, right babes?" Navya winked at Mukti and Alya who winked back.

"How?" Nandini looked at them and Navya smiled weakly, "He was very on with his previous girlfriend, Sukanya. They were all set to get married but then he fell in love with you..Things changed!" Nandini widened her eyes and looked at them again, "But he never told me this...I thought I was his first!"

"Yes you are! He fell in love with you first..but he was dating Sukanya because they were physically attracted to each other.." Mukti completed the thing and Nandini smiled weakly. Looking at Manik, she saw him enjoying his drinks with his guys and couldn't battle her tears. He lied to her?

Nandini kept her mojito on the table and walked to the bar where he was laughing with his boy club.

"Hey, love!" Manik surrounded his hands around her shoulder and smiled when he saw her welled up eyes.

"Nan-" Nandini was quicker than him and she said, "Can we talk for a minute?"

Manik quickly step aside the bar and walked to the washroom in the room with her.

"Nandini, why you crying jaana?" He asked quickly cupping her cheeks and panicking when Nandini finally broke into tears.

"I was your first right?" Manik got confused with her question and asked, "First what baby? Stop crying!"

"I was your first girlfriend right?" She cried and Manik nodded quickly, "Yes babe! Why?"

"Who's Sukanya Manik?" She questioned and he sighed.