12. The Night

Since I feel IMMA a pro in writing sensual scenes so here I am-

Please comment guyz, I love you all. Thank you for all the love and support!! Didn't expect so much. ❤️❤️❤️

They had already reached Manali and were staying in Cabir's farmhouse which was situated on the top of the mountains amidst the forests.

It was night already and everyone were off to their rooms. Manik was sitting on the bed, calling his personal assistant when Nandini came out donning a red lingerie with a shy hue on her cheeks.

"Baby" He gasped, sitting on the bed which she took the opportunity and pushed him on the bed. He quickly hung up the phone and Abhishekh who had already heard baby blushed and shook his head knowing how well his boss was going to be treated tonight all thanks to their lady boss.

She sat on him with her legs on both the sides and started unbuttoning his jeans to which he smirked and pulled her by waist, helping her do her work faster.

"Am I going to get a blowjob?" She nodded at his question and blushed and he played with his tongue inside the cheek, hella excited.

She moved away from him as his member popped out of his jeans. She went to close the lights and switch on the dim lamps while he got rid of his pants and waited for her, laying on the bed.

She walked to him and lied on him, taking his member in her hand. She caressed it slowly as he moaned and let loose his head. His one hand caressed her silky tresses and she got him erected the long member was ready to do its work. She took it in her mouth and licked the borders to which the sensations led him to lift his hip a little and the member pushed into her mouth while she kept penetrating it.

"Oh god! Nandini" He breathed heavier after a climax and she smiled, taking everything he got out. She stood up again and he looked at her from the bed.

She smiled at him as his dark eyes fell on her curves while she herself naked herself.

She then walked to him again and sat on him, taking the member in her hand and entering her.

He let out a groan and lifted his hip to enter it all inside her and she moaned in pleasure. Keeping her hands on his chest, she bent a little and started moving up and down while he tried his best to push it more, both enjoying at their peak.

As both of them climaxed and rapidly did their positions, Manik switched the position and took the lead. She was already tired and decided to let him do the honour next. He attacked her body which had more than he could ever have enough of and pushed himself inside her with a groan while she moaned and clutched the bedsheet.

She scratched her nails around his neck as he went deeper to hit her g-spot and she was enjoying it more than enough.

After two overwhelming hours, he came out of her and lied on her and she caressed his hair. His member was still erected and she knew, both of them were still turned on. After relaxing for five minutes, she whispered to him "Manik, the back one.."

He widened his eyes and questioned her, "How do you know about it?"

"When we girls were having our night out na. That time, Mukti Di showed us a video and told us that yeh position bohot enjoyable hain" He mentally took a note of it and nodded. He had always had a thing for this position! Oh, baby!

He rolled on the bed and asked her to turn around to which she did. He then made her take the position and bent his knees with his member in his hand.

"I love you!" He whispered as he spanked one of her butts and entered her valley from behind while she shouted in both pain and pleasure.

"Ohhh Mani..Aaah" After relaxing for a minute, he started pushing and pulling himself while she laid surrendered to him.

After a lot of moans and groans that surrounded the walls of the villa suite,he came out of her and she lied on the bed as he took her in a warm hug.

It was 7 in the morning and the last night 7 hour rendezvous took a toll on Nandini and she kept sleeping while Manik was active, woken up and glowing.

He walked to join his friends who were early risers too and sat down on one of the couches. Sipping a cup of black coffee, he glared at Mukti.

"Aise ghur kyu raha hain?" Mutki asked to which Cabir, Alya, Dhruv laughed aloud while their partners laughed aloud too.

"You guys taught Nandini about the dog thing?" He glared at her again and spoke to which all of them grew confused.

"What dog? Kiska kutta?" Mukti asked to which Manik gave her a you-know-what-I-mean-look to which realisation dawned upon Mukti and Navya along with Alya while Cabir got the thing already leaving Abhimanyu and Dhruv confused who decided not to disturb their talks.

"Kaha hai woh abhi?" Navya asked to which Manik spoke, "Room me. So rahi hain. You guys tell me the truth!"

"Haan we did! We were discussing positions and that tops our list so we did" Mukti spoke with confidence to which Abhimanyu widened his eyes.

"Guys! You all are 25 and she's just 21. She's new to all of these..She is innocent yaar" Manik tried to reason out to which Alya intervened, "Shutup! Nandu is a grown up child. She needs to learn these too and she wanted to..Let her grow up, Manik"

"You taught her about blowjob, didn't you?" He glared at Alya who nodded.

"Did you get both of them last night?" Cabir winked at him to which he blushed.

"Manik, you only loved both of them right? We just made it easy for you!" Mukti winked to which Manik sighed.

"But she's a child you guys" Manik tried to reason out to which Mukti laughed, "Utni bhi bachhi nahi hain..She was enthusiastic to learn and we just helped you out!" Manik shook his head and walked out to his room to see her sleeping, snuggling to the duvet.

He sat beside her and she smiled in sleep, opening her eyes softly. He caressed her hair and she snuggled to his tummy and he asked, "Is it paining anywhere?"

She shook her head and he smiled, caressing her back "Mera Pyaara bachha"