11. Through the Roads

Nandini was jumping the two hours while they were in their room and Manik was asking her not to. She had already slept through the way and was wandering the huge villa and coming every minute to him and waking him up in sleep and telling him, "Manik! The house is so beautiful"

He would smile and caress her hair and she would run away to explore more while he would take the time to sleep.

She was now ready in her black jacket and leather outfits which were perfect for a bike ride while Manik was setting his hair when he saw from the mirror, Nandini sitting on the bed and about to wear the shoes. He smiled and walking to her, took the sneakers.

"Manik?" Surprised and appalled Nandini looked at him as he bent down to make her wear the shoes.

"Mujhe achhe lagta hain" She smiled and let him do.

As he stood up, she stood up and hugged him, taking his lips in a kiss and whispered "Red or purple?"

"Red" He was confused and thus his eyebrows moved a little upwards.

"Surprise" She said and walked away while he followed her with the keys.

Everyone hoped on the bikes and rode away. Nandini was snuggling to Manik the most and both of them were enjoying the most. She would shout, laugh and let the wind play with her hair while he would smile and steal glances of her from the front mirror.

They stopped at an empty place for five minutes to breathe and enjoy the cool breeze amidst the mountains. Their friends again rode away when Nandini saw him breathing a little heavier and then calming down.

Nandini jumped out of the bike scaring him and then stood near him. She sat two legged in front of him and hugged him while he smirked, "Yeh Kaha Dekha tumne?"

"Woh MS Dhoni movie me..Tum Chala paoge?" She asked pulling a little apart to which he smiled and nodded. She caressed his stubble and pressed her lips on his to which he gave in too. After a beautiful makeout for about 10 mins with him dropping kisses on her neck and collarbone, they again started the journey.

After riding for thirty minutes, they saw their friends waiting with smirks.

Nandini was embarrassed and thus pretended to sleep hugging him while Manik looked at all of them with questioning eyes.

"Take out your helmet" Cabir demanded to which Manik rolled his eyes and took out his helmet and the rest giggled.

"Remove your lipstick first.." Dhruv spoke to which Manik looked at himself from the mirror and wiped the lipstick mark from his cheek and lips and glared at all of them, "Fuck you guys! Stop making us awkward!"

"Aunty and Uncle are already doing that" Thei friends teased and Manik laughed. True.