2- Care

After a steaming evening that involved a series of groans and moans for it was both their first time, Manik was lying on the bed after cleaning both of them, dead tired, with his head on pillow while Nandini was sticking to him, with her head on his bicep and his hand was caressing her hair, back etc.

Nandini wasn't saying anything but moving slightly and then resuming her posture.

"Is it paining, baccha?" Manik bent his head a little and asked softly to which she shook her head and said "No!" The tone alerted him and quickly turned to her side, "Baby, what happened?" She sobbed a little and moved closest to him, sniffing in his chest when he started caressing her back feeling bad and guilty "I am so sorry baccha! I am really sorry.. it's paining na!! I am-"

"Shhh! You love me like a mother Manik" she softly spoke and sniffed to which he stood silent for a second and then smiled, feeling the sympathy taking over.

"I am your family, Nandini! I am your mother to take care of you, father to take care of all your needs, brother to fight and lover for everything!" Nandini smiled and hugged him "What did I do to get you? You are so rich and-"

"Not that word again, please! No one is rich and poot in-between us! It's just Manik for you and baby for me" He kissed her forehead and she could feel all the butterflies flying in.

"Manik, ek sach bataun?" She asked after a minute and so.

"Bataon!" He said resuming back to their previous positions.

"Sex is amazing yaar!" Nandini said with a tint of naughtiness in her eyes making him smirk who pulled her rather and said, "Accha?"

She nodded and pecked the mole above his lips "When will we get married?"

"I am still thinking jaan, just abhi abhi CEO bana hu, bohot responsibilities pehle se hi hain..phir-"

"Am I a responsibility to you, Manik?" She asked to which he nodded and smiled.

"Responsibilities are burden Manik" He quickly caught hold of the change in her tone and quickly pulled her to comfort his upset doll.

"Oh god! I didn't mean that baby! You know that, don't you? You are of course my responsibility and my pride and I want everything perfect before we start our lives together. I want to establish myself and it will take one year.." She looked at him with puppy eyes "One year?"

He smiled, caressed her hair and said "But I will hard for this smile and maximum, six months!"

She smiled brightly and snuggles to him before asking, "Will your parents agree?"

"They will, Jaan! They already have an idea I suppose... Let's see!" She hummed and they both slept dreaming of their mansion with their family.