5. To Love

It was around nine in the night and MaNan were still not sleeping. Naked, skin-to-skin, they were lying next to each other with Nandini caressed his bare chest while Manik was kissing her knuckles and smiling in between.

"Manik, tum kabse yeha ho?" She asked to which he smiled and said, "5 saal ki umar se. Usse pehle-"

"I know Manik!" She shifted to his chest and placed her finger on his lips with the duvet covering her till her bosoms "Chawl, right?"

A confused Manik looked at her and she blinked with empathy and then started giggling, leading her to pout.

"Kya hua!" She shifted beside him and glared at him.

"Baby, I was in California iske pehle" Nandini widened her eyes and remembered something "Lekin, woh news article?"

"Kaunsi?" He looked at her already knowing what was coming up.

"Janata Khabar?" She said innocently and he sighed, caressing her long tresses, "Baby, I have always told you to only read Vogue and Business Times. Only they publish the right thing" She nodded with a pout "So mean of them!"

He laughed and their session was interrupted by a knock at the door when he answered from the bed only, "Yes?"

"Sir, Ma'am and Sir are calling you downstairs for dinner"  The butler, Steven informed and went away.

"Is it paining?" He asked looking at her to which she sighed, "Nai baba...woh sirf first time hota hain...uske baad aadat lag jaati hain"

Manik looked teasingly at her, "Acha? Tumhe bohot kuch pata hain? How?"

"Google baba!" She winked at he shook his head helplessly because he didn't want his baby to grow up so early.

After a hearty dinner in his mansion, all of them were off to their rooms.