What...What Happened!?

A/N: You have to read this if you want to know what's what ok!?

Slanted: thinking; Bold and slanted: authors note; Underlined: Time skip; Bold: loud or surprising noises; I may add more as the story goes on.

Deku POV

Riiing! Riiiing! Riiing!

I woke up to my super annoying alarm clock. Even if it was a piece of All Might merch I still didn't want to wake up. But sadly I had to. I got up to take a quick shower and to get into my uniform for UA. As much as I didn't feel like going I was going to be able to see all my friends and All Might.

Time skip to school brought to you by the noncreative author!

I was walking to school and heard some lite footsteps behind me. I turned my head multiple times to check if someone was there.

I stopped and waited...listening to my surroundings when.

POW!

I fell to the floor with a grunt. I had squeezed my eyes shut but when I opened them I saw...wait...is that...Uraraka!?

"Gotcha Deku!" She said with her cheerful voice as usual.

"Uraraka! You scared me!" I said with a frightened tone.

"You're a wuss Deku!" She said with a slight smile.

"That's not nice Ura!" I said with a little smile now but when I had looked at Ura she had a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"What's with the new nickname?" She asked with I replied with a shrug but she went with it.

"Come on Deku we need to get to class! We'll be late at this rate" She said with a little worry in her tone while I nodded my head in response.

Time skip to when they get to the classroom!

We got to class when we were greeted by a loud yell from none other than...Kacchan.

I just rolled my eyes and headed to my seat where Todoroki sat behind me.

"Morning Todoroki!' I said with a closed eye smile.

"Good Morning Midoriya." He said back in his monotone voice

Time skip to after school!

I was walking home when I heard some footsteps behind me.

"Ura? Is that you?" I asked whoever was there.

This feeling of being followed isn't a nice feeling. I was visibly shaking and I really didn't like it. I was visibly shaking. I then felt a cloth bag tugged over my head. I was hit in the back of my neck and the last thing I heard was a really deep chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I wanted to leave the first chapter on a cliff hanger.

I hope you guys enjoyed because this is meh to me. I'll try to do better next chapter! Also, I'll try to post twice a week or so maybe more cuz I have a lot of free time other than that what should I call all my fans for this book comment down below and see u next chapter!