Engagement ;)

Deku's POV

Sho asked me to go to dinner with him last night and them we were going to the beach! I was so excited! It was springtime and I decided to get dressed in a white lace summer dress:

I also put on some white flats for comfortable walking and so I don't fall in the sand.

Sho was already dressed in his black and red tux:

He was looking at his phone texting, someone. It didn't bother me that much.

"C'mon Sho! I'm ready!" I exclaimed.

"Alright Alright," He said as he got up and held out his hand as I gladly took it and we started to walk out to the car.

Shoto's POV

It was almost time! I was super nervous threw dinner! We had a nice dinner at probably the fanciest place I've been to and I've been to a lot of fancy restaurants. 

I was driving up to the beach parking lot and parking. I walked fast to my soon to be fiance side of the car to open her door.

"Oh! Thank you, Sho." She said as she got out and held my hand.

We had a fun time at the beach. We drew to know the sand and got a bit wet in the water. I was walking to the place I had texted to the Group Chat the all of 1-A used to be in and told them to meet me at a specific part of the beach and they all agreed.

I saw the group of ppl standing there. Izu looked at me confused as we started to get closer. I saw many friends hand in hand with others.

Sero and Iida were a couple and so were Ochaco and Tsu along with Jirou and Momo and Shinsou and Kami and the last one was Kiri and Bakugou.

They were holding gifts it seems like. Once we reached the group they all hugged each other and Izu questioned why they were here but they just smiled widely and laughed it off. She finally came back to my side and I faced her.

I kneeled on one knee...

"Izuku Midoriya...For years I've loved you. Threw all of our hard times and big fights I've never lost that spark..that connection I've felt to you...You have been my one and only and.." I pulled the small box out of my pocket.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. Her hands were cupped over her mouth and a few tears have slid down her face but she started to nod her head vigorously.

"Yes! Yesyesyesyes! Thousand times Yes!!!" She yelled. All the other cheered.

I slipped the ring on her finger. It was a green emerald with little designs on the ring:

 It was a green emerald with little designs on the ring:

I stood up as the other cheered again as we kissed. Best day ever...well maybe not till that day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ummmmmm yeah. I'll be making a new story very soon with someone else to stay tuned for the wedding!