The Fight

Todoroki's POV

Tsu, Iida, Kirishima, Uraraka, and I all gathered in front of the dorms. We made up a lie that we were going shopping and going to a cafe to Aizawa Sensei. 

"Uraraka, your tracking her right?" I asked her as she nodded and held up her phone. "We need to get some disguises so the villains don't know it's us," I told everyone as they all agreed and we headed off to find a store. 

We got to the store and got dressed in some different clothes and got some fake mustaches and things. I really didn't want to do this but it was to save my Izu. "Uraraka? Can you lead the way?" I asked her.

"Sure things Todoroki!" She said as she started walking ahead. We all followed her until we can to this old bar on the far side of town. We went behind the building and into a small alleyway. I asked everyone to hoist me up so I can look threw a window. What I saw when I looked threw made me want to cry as hard as possible. I felt myself lose my balance and I was falling. Thank God Iida is fast. I told them what I saw and saw there faces full of worry, disgust, and shock as many of us wanted to cry we waited for the pro heroes to show up and break a wall for us so we can get in. 

Not long after the battle between the villains and heroes commenced. All Might was having a hard time and was barely holding in his buff form. At some point, he was in his skinny form and All for One made a huge explosion and it broke a piece of the building and I saw the room that Izu was in. I turned to everyone and nodded as a signal to get ready. 

"Kirishima!" I yelled as he hoisted us into the air. I saw many people look at us in shock and worry as some of the pro heroes told us to stop. "Uraraka! Iida!" I yelled as Iida used his speed to get us close enough to Izu and Uraraka made us lighter. We got close to the room as I saw Toga guarding Izu. " Tsu!" She shot her tongue out and picked up the unconscious Izuku. She was flying threw the air as knives flew at us. I used my ice to block them off there balance. They fell to the floor as we heard screaming from Toga as she was clearly upset that we got Izuku. We were falling and I used my ice to make a ramp to carry us out of the battle. We landed far enough from the battle as I ran to Tsu who was cradling Izu and crying. She was unconscious and covered in cuts but not enough to leave scars but some are. 

I walked up to her with tears falling from my face. I stubbled multiple times. I picked her up and sat her in my lap. She seemed dead. She probably was. I sobbed harder into her chest as I felt something touched my face. My eyes opened wide in shock. I lifted my head slowly to a frowning Izu. 

"Don't cry Sho. I'm alive but it hurts." She said as her hand fell limp in my lap.

"Deku!" I heard Uraraka scream as she thought that she died. 

"She's alive Uraraka. We need to get her to a hospital first." I told her as she nodded her head slowly looking at the torn-up Izu.

"Give her to me and you guys get a cab. I'll take her to the hospital." I heard Iida said as I handed her to him and he blasted off as fast as he could. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it looks like she was saved. Thank the Lord. How is the chapter?  I will only post Monday threw Friday and the weekend are my off days btw. Bye fellow weebs!