Surprises are to be expected

Time skip to about a month ahead

Deku's POV

I was in the hospital for about a month due to how much blood I was losing while I was with the LOV (League of villains). They captured the villains like Toga, Shigiarki, and Dabi. While I was at the hospital Sho would tell me more about himself. Like his past, his family, his likes and dislikes. He also told me that he had an older brother that ran away a few years ago that could not be found so they confirmed him dead. I feel bad because he had a horrible past with his father and family. I was still sitting in the hospital bed waiting for Sho to come and check me out of the hospital. I heard a knock at the door as it opened. I saw Sho and imminently ran up to him.

"Sho! I'm so happy to see you!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Izu. It's only been a day since I've seen you." He said back.

"Then you must not know how much I hate being without you 24/7, huh?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"Come on. Everyones going to be so happy to see you out of the hospital finally." He said as he grabbed my hand. I blushed. I was still not used to this. I mean like two days after we got together I was kidnapped so don't judge me.

I was super excited to get back to the dorms though Sho seemed happier about something. He was walking really fast and far ahead of me.

"Sho! Wait up!" I yelled. He stopped.

"Ah, sorry Izu. I didn't realize how fast I was walking." He said scratching the back of his neck. He didn't seem he wanted to waist time so I tried to walk as fast as possible. It looked like he had enough of me walking too slow so he picked me up bridal style.

"S-sho!" I said flustered by his movement.

"I can't wait anymore. There something for you at the dorms." He said not redirecting his gaze from in front of him.

After about another ten minutes of Sho speed walking, we made it to the dorms. The building looked a lot different for some reason but I didn't worry about that right now. When we entered I was startled by the loud 'Surprise!' everyone yelled.  

"Aw! You guys!" I said as I walked into the commons room.

"Deku! I'm So happy your ok!" Ura said hugging me tightly. Soon the whole Dekusquad was in a group hug.

3rd POV

Everyone had fun at the surprise welcome back party they threw for Deku. Kacchan even came. Sato made a cake and a bunch of desserts while even Aizawa Sensei and Shisou showed. They played many games. There was punch but someone spiked it. Everyone blamed Kaminari and Sero. Deku barely drank the spiked punch while others like Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Uraraka, and Kirishima all got drunk out of there minds.

Near the end of the party, Aizawa pulled Deku outside to talk with Todoroki.

Deku's POV

"Now, you may have guessed that the dorm building looks quite different. That's because for extra safety of the students we made everyone have a roommate."

"If this is what we are talking about Aizawa Sensei, then why is Todoroki-kun out here?" I asked.

"I'm not dumb. Everyone know you two are dating." He stated. I blushed about the words that everyone knows. "I have put you and Todoroki in the same dorm. If anything inappropriate happens then you both shall be separated." He said starting to walk away. My mind wandered to not-so-healthy places as I stood there and let my face burn up.

"Izu? Are you alright? You seem pink." Sho asked me.

"A-ah! Yes. N-now, let's get some sleep. I'm tired and I need to catch up on my studies tomorrow." I told him as we walked back inside and to our dorm. I saw only one bed.

"I hope it's alright if we sleep together. If not I have a futon." Sho said pointing toward the closet. I shook my head as I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom and change while Sho changed in the room. I then groggily crawled into bed next to Sho and fell asleep in an instant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the bring filler. I was thinking of doing a time skip to a few months ahead but I just did one month. I hope you enjoyed! See ya fellow weebs!