Dorms

Deku's POV

The school wants us to move into dorms for our safety. I need to talk to my mom. She might be lonely though. I visit her whenever I can! 

"Mom? I have something for you!" I yell into the house. My mom poked her head out from around the corner of the kitchen. 

"Oh? What is it Izuku?" She asked.

"The school is making dorms and I was wondering if I could live there," I said handing her the paper. She started to tear up.

"My little Izuku is all grown up!" she said crying into my shoulder. I patted her back. She took the paper and signed it. "You have to make sure you are safe though! Remember as USJ?" She asked as I nodded and hugged her.

"Thanks, mom!" I said. "I need to get packing right now!" I exclaimed super happy. I got out my phone and decided to text Uraraka.

(Ura: Uraraka, Mido: Midoriya)

Mido: I can live in the dorms!!!! 

Ura: Yes! We can have sleepovers every day!

Mido: I also have something to say...

Ura: What's up Deku?

Mido: I-

Ura: .................

Mido: I like Todoroki...

Ura: Yes! Tododeku is canon!

Mido: Tododeku?

Ura: The whole class came up with your guy's ship name!

Mido: >///<

Ura: I gotta tall the group chat!

Mido: No! Todoroki's on the group chat...

Ura: Oh yeah. I make a new group chat without Todoroki.

I closed my phone as it blew up from the group chat that Ura made. I'm ok with everyone else knowing except him. I smiled at the thought of being with him more.

Time skip to the new dorms! 

We all got to the dorms and sadly Mineta was still there. I wanted him gone! I thought as I watched him walk into the classroom.

"Today is the day that all of you move into your dorms. I will lead you to the building, then I will tell you were your dorms are then you guys unpack as I sleep. Let's go." Aizawa Sensei said groggily. We followed Aizawa Sensei to the building. The girls were on the 3rd floor and the boys were on the 2nd. The kitchen, living room, and the washrooms were on the 1st floor. I headed to my room when I got a text from Ura.

(Ura: Uraraka; Mido: Izuku)

Ura: We wanna have a sleepover with the class in the commons room. You up for it? Todoroki will be there~

Mido: Ura! But yes, of course, I'll be there.

Ura: Ok so bring blankets, pillows, or anything that will make the seating comfortable I guess.

Mido: Alright I'll be right down!

I got all my things and headed down to the common room. Everyone was there except Mineta which I was grateful for. I signed when I saw him not there but my eyes shifted to the red and white-haired boy. I smiled as I looked at him. Uraraka poked me and I shrieked because I was staring at Todoroki. She smirked at me and we all got ready for the sleepover.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wanted to do a chapter about a sleepover. Things are umm gonna be- nevermind. I'll let you guys read it next chapter. Bye-bye, my fellow weebs.