Shinsou x Kami

Deku POV

After Aizawa Sensei told us that we were getting a new student in our class he showed up today.

"Alright, class. Be quiet. We have a new student today. He moved into the dorm yesterday night. Come in." Aizawa Sensei said tiredly as usual. Then a boy with slicked-back purple hair and black under eyes came in. His eyes landed on me and he smiled which creeped me out.

"Hello. My name is Hitoshi Shinsou. Thanks for expecting me to the heroes course." He said looking around the room.

"Alright. don't annoy him and don't get too loud." Aizawa said drifting to sleep.

Kaminari was the first to go up to the sleep-deprived boy and I saw him blush. I chuckled. I then saw Shinsou blush. Once he walked away from Shinsou I went to talk to Kami.

"Kami?" I asked trying to get his attention.

"Yee Midoriya?" He replied.

"You like Shinsou don't you~," I said which made him blush easily and nodded his head. "Ask him out. I could tell he's liked you for a while too~ How long have you liked him?" I asked him.

"Since I saw him battle you at the sports festival..." I squealed and brought then other girls' attention. They thought something was wrong but I told them I was fine and then I went to go talk to Shinsou.

"Hey, Shinsou!" I said waving.

"Oh hey, Midoriya." He said waving back with a small smile.

"Do you, well I don't know, like anybody?" I saw him blush as well. I smiled. "If you do I know what they think of you~," I said smirking trying to get an answer out of him. I saw his eyes widen.

"I do like someone." He answered.

"Well? Who is it?" I asked to see if it was Kami though I knew the answer.

"Kaminari..." I saw him blush once he said the name. I smiled then walked away and went back to Kami. 

"Hey Kami?" He responded with a hum. "Why don't you take Shinsou out to a cafe then confess?"

"Really!? Thanks, Midoiya!" He said as he hugged me which wasn't what I was expecting.

"Text me after the fact so I know how it went ok?" I said as I winked. I saw him blush then nodded.

Time skip to after the date with Shinsou and Kmainari😉

Kaminari's POV

We were walking to a park and I was sweating bullets and I guess Shinsou noticed.

"Are you alright Kaminari? You seem really pink." He said as he put his hand on my forehead which just made me blush harder.

"I-i'm f-fine." I stuttered. We got to the park and sat on a bench. I heard Shinsou chuckle. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's just funny how you try to ask me out." He told me. My eyes widened and I faced my head down. I felt a hand on my chin as Shinsou forced my head up. "Don't worry. I knew what Midoriya was up to even if it made me blush to mention your name. I like you Denki, a lot." He said now facing towards the ground. I lifted his face so he was looking at me at eyes and to my surprise, he was quick and pressed our lips together. I melted into his arms and they kiss. 

"Wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked once we broke the kiss. I saw a smile and he nodded. We got up and started to walk to the dorms again hand in hand until I remembered I would text Mido bro. "One more thing...can I call you Hitoshi?" I asked.

"I would love that Denki." He said as he smiled.

(Kami: Kaminari, Mido: Izuku)

Kami: He said yes! These last two days have been full of surprises!

Mido: Wow that's great Kami! I knew you guys always looked cute~

Kami: >///<

Kami: This is Shinsou. Stop hitting on my new boyfriend.

Mido: I got mine already! I just said u guys are cute together!

Kami: Sorry but I got to go Mido!

Mido: Shinsou's jealous! Hahaha

Kami: Yeah I guess he is. 

Mido: You guys call each other by first?

Kami: Yee. Alright, got to go Mido!

Mido: Bye have fun~ But not too much!

Kami: >///<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this was a different chapter but I then had to slip in between the other chapter but another one of my ships is together. Let's go, bro!  Alright, I'm out. Bye weebs!