Meeting Mom and Dad

"I think we should take this conversion onto the tour bus" Andy says politely.

I walk to the tour bus and hold the door open for the other three people.

Jinxx, Ashley, CC and Jake are already on the bus. They're in their rooms, I'm guessing Andy must of texted them.

Chris and Amy sit down on the couch, Andy takes a seat on the couch opposite and gestures for me to sit next to him.

"Okay so first of all I'm going to say a few things" Andy stands up. "This is our Mom and Dad, Mom and Dad this is Raven"

"Yeah, Mom. Do you remember me?" I say in a quiet voice.

"Of course I do, You're the evil child I took to care" She scowls.

"Evil, Isn't the right word is it now?" I ask.

"You're right, you're more like Satan himself. She should kill herself because she's such a burden to our family. She's just a waste if space." She smirks evilly.

"What?" Andy pauses. "What, did you just say about her?"

Amy looks quite shocked by what he said. "Andy, just look at her. She's not worthy to be in this family"

"Sorry I'm such a fucking disappointment then!" I shout, running to the bathroom crying.

On the way in, I lock the door behind me and knock over my make up bag accidentally. What falls out of it, leaves me in tears.

I promised myself I wouldn't.

It shines in the bathroom light as if it was calling to me, I pick it up.

I haven't done it in 2 years..

I can't..

I start to think about everything that Amy said and pull up my sleeve.

"You're an idiot. You're the worst mother I fucking know! If you speak to her like that again, I will find you and make your life hell!" I hear Andy shouting it was so loud.

I start thinking about all the stuff Amy said again as the tears roll down my face.

I pull my sleeve down, and instead pull my hoodie up slightly. I place the cold, metal blade to my hip.

1....

2...

3...

4...

I put the blade back into my make up box and place the make up box onto the counter.

I look down at my hip sighing. The cuts etched onto my skin show how weak and pathetic I am.

I start to cry quietly.

"Calm down Andy" I hear Jake say loudly.

I hear a knock on the door, I immediately get scared "Who is it" I whisper.

"Jinxx" A voice whispers back.

I pull down my hoodie and unlock the door, letting him in. He takes me into his and CC's room.

Andy's Point Of View

"I'm sorry Andy sweety" Mom apologises.

"No you're not, you're a terrible mother" I spit at her.

"I am actually a great mother" Mom says.

"You told your daughter to kill herself. You're nothing more than the average bully" I say sternly.

"Amy, Chris. I think you should leave" Jake says in a very unamused voice.

"Mom?" I whisper as she follows behind Dad on the way out. She turns to look at me.

"Yes?"

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" I shout at her laughing.

She walks out of the door and I slam it shut behind her.

"Good Riddance" Jake mutters.