Chapter XVIII

JISOO's POV

Today, Lisa isn't home. Her dad called her to arrange some files and go into meetings in their company. I've noticed that she's stressing out lately. Maybe because there's lots of things that needs to be done especially she's going to be the next CEO of her dad's company.

Nevertheless, she still take me out on dates. Her love never changed and that makes me question myself if I'm being a good wife to her? Am I a boring wife? Do I provide the things that she need? These thoughts were washed away when Jendeukie broke the silence.

"Unnie, you got a problem?" she asked. I took a heavy sigh.

"I don't know. Something's bothering me and Lisa's been stressed out these past few days. I just don't know what to do. Should I surprise her? What? Aish, I don't know."

"Maybe your sex life isn't active." she joked but I realized it was indeed true. We've never had the chance to make love to each other for like two months now.

"You know what? You're right, it isn't." I said.

"What?? Why?"

"I don't know. Is it required to have sex everyday? Because I'm already contented with cuddles and kisses. Is that boring?"

"You're such a softie." she teased. "I've got an idea for you and I'm sure it'll drive her like crazy." she smirked.

LISA's POV

I came home by 9:30PM. Nobody was in the living room nor in the kitchen so I figured Jisoo and Jennie might be already asleep. When I opened our bedroom door, only the lampshade was on.

"Yep, she's asleep." I whispered in the air.

Until someone hugged me from behind and kissed my nape.

"Welcome home, Lali." Jisoo greets.

"Oh, you're not yet asleep."

I turned around and captured her lips. Ahh, I missed kissing her after a long day. I was about to undress her when she slapped my hand. We pulled away from the kiss. I got shocked by her action.

"What?" I gently asked.

"No touching." she told me. Since when did she became aggressive? Damn, I like it. She kissed me again and pushed me on the bed. She rode me on the stomach and quickly covered my eyes with eye mask.

The next thing I know is my hands are being tied up in bed.

"Woah, what's this?" I questioned. "Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, don't you like it?"

"I do. I just-I'm just surprised." I honestly told her. "Damn, this is exciting." I licked my lips.

When she was done tying me up, she got off of me.

"Stay there. And don't move, I'll be back." she told me and I obeyed.

JENNIE's POV

I told Jisoo unnie to spice things up since they are both stressed out.

I told her to distract Lisa and put an eye mask on her.

I told her to tie her up since it adds excitement.

I told her to do it tonight so Lisa would feel relieved.

I was listening the whole time after Lisa entered their room.

"Stay there. And don't move, I'll be back." I heard Jisoo unnie say.

I slowly opened the door and went in their room. In case you're wondering, I also told Jisoo unnie to take a bath and shave everything that needs to be shaved before she make love to Lisa so it'll take time before she gets out of the bathroom.

It's a good thing she obeyed or else my plan would be ruined.

I quickly walked over to Lisa and rode her.

"Oh, you're back. Hi." Lisa said, not knowing it was me.

"Wait..no talking?" she questioned but I shut her up by kissing her. Fuck, I've been wanting to taste these lips for a long time.

"Shhh." I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

I proceeded to kiss her again, holding her nape to deepen it. I began to slowly grind on her to add pleasure and fuck, it feels so good.

I kept on grinding 'til I feel her cock's gotten hard.

I quickly unbuckled her belt, unzipped her pants.

I brought her boxers down and her fucking huge dick is standing proud. I did not waste no time, I immediately held her warm cock and slid my hand up and down. I put it inside my mouth and made her experience the best blowjob she could have ever experienced.

"Ahh..shit." she groaned. I put my thumb in her mouth for her to suck it so she would stay quiet.

I can feel the time's ticking and Jisoo unnie is about to finish now so I quickly rode her dick.

God, why does she have to be this fucking huge?

I slowly bounced up and down as I try not to make a single sound, even my moans were controlled because once Lisa heard it, it'll ruin everything.

"Ahh, fuck.." I moaned silently, shutting my eyes tightly.

"Ohh, God.." Lisa moaned and I quickly shut her mouth again by kissing her. I fasten my pace until we both came. She was panting heavily and so I make out with her for the last time, still riding her cock. French kissing is her thing, huh? I let her enter my mouth and she sucked on my tongue. I brought her boxers up and zipped her pants once more.

I pulled away and quickly left the room.

I closed my bedroom door and rest upon it.

"Fuck. That was the best 15 minutes of my life." I chuckled, panting heavily.

LISA's POV

"Wait, that's it?" I questioned but I heard nothing.

I felt her touch me again after minutes of silence.

"Are you ready?" she asked and I got confused.

Before I get to speak, she kissed me again but this time, it's different. Like she's another person from earlier. I cannot stop thinking about it but I went with the flow anyway.

Two days after.

I still feel weird but don't get me wrong. I had the best night that night.

But I still cannot stop thinking about it. I also feel something different so I tried to observe Jennie. Maybe she has something to do with it.

While my wife takes a bath, I took the chance to follow her on the kitchen. She was looking for foods in the refrigerator, I quickly walked towards her and pinned her on it.

I kissed her aggressively, the way I experienced the kiss the other night.

When she kissed back, I suddenly remembered everything. I pulled out, we're both panting heavily.

"I was right. It was you." I let her arms go, she released a long sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna kiss me? I was not prepared."

"It was you the other night. I can't be wrong, Jisoo never kissed me like that before."

"Correction, we did it first. You had the second round with her."

"Why the hell did you do that!?" I tried to lower my voice.

"I was bored. I want to have fun, you know?"

I looked at her in disbelief. She played me without me knowing.

"Don't tell me you didn't liked it? You were moaning like crazy, I had to shut your mouth countless times." she smirked.

I cannot say anything so I left her and walked away.

______________________________________

So, what can you say about this chap? Jennie is just starting, y'all! How genius of her to plan an idea like that, right?

Don't forget to leave comments and tell me what think about this chapter, okay?