Cocky & awkward

After staring at the wall for a straight hour I finally put myself to bed.

Even though I still couldn't sleep.

I got a text from Grayson

GraysonDolan: "still got a boyfriend?"

I was speechless, was he really trying to mess with my head?

Delilah.grace:
"Why are you doing this?!? What have I done that so wrong??"

He just left me on read. I'm such a fuck up why did this happen? What if Carson finds out? God.

————————————————
Today's the day.

I have to do the project in front of everyone, and I have to do it with Grayson.

"It's the big day today." Grayson came up to me putting his hand around me, I pushed him off me "doesn't mean you can touch me."

"Wasn't saying that last night"

I look at him with wide eyes and a open mouth.

"Nothing happen"

"Don't lie to yourself"

"Just shut up Grayson" I turned to him, he looked shocked by my fast reaction, I just walked away from him.

I soon enter the class waiting for Grayson to arrive, and eventually he did, with a wide grin across his smug face "ready partner?" He said whiling walking past be to sit in the sit behind me.

I just sighed, why did it have to be him

"Micky and rose your up" great, I get to go over my lines before it's time to go up.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer,"

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turns to despair," he said

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake," I reply

I repeat these two lines in my head over and over

"Great! Great!" The teacher clapped at the two that had gone up.

"Next is" the teacher trailed on

"Grayson and Delilah"

I stood up and walked over to the front so did Grayson.

We began:

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this, For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" he said licking his lips

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer," I reply

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turns to despair," he said

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake," I reply

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take." he took a deep breath and leaned in.

I coughed and he opened his eyes smirking at me.

"Yes! Great guys great!" The teacher cheered us on.