I-I'm sorry

Yoongi convinced his father to leave the house before going back to his lover.

"B-Baby? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, concern laced in his tone.

He opened the door, Hoseok looking at him with wide eyes.

"S-So you were a shapeshifter all along, huh?" he suddenly asked, Yoongi's eyes widening.

"I-I'm sorry," Yoongi hung his head low in shame, "I-I'll stay away from you if you want-"

He was interrupted by Hoseok pulling him into a kiss, it gets heated by the second.

Yoongi was shocked at the sudden action but kissed back nonetheless.

Hoseok was the first to pull away,

"Baby, I'm not hurt that you're a shapeshifter, I'm hurt that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about it." Those words made the older feel guiltier than he already was.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought you'd be upset and leave me thinking that I'd hurt you since I heard about your past-" Yoongi was interrupted, again.

"Baby, calm down. It's okay, I trust that you won't do anything, and I'm not gonna ask how you know about that." He giggled, before pulling his lover into a kiss once again, this time it is more heated, having more tongue than lips.

Hoseok pulled away for a mere second to say:

"Jump." Yoongi getting it and wrapping his legs around the younger's waist.

He carried the shorter male to the bedroom, still kissing him passionately.

"So, Makeup sex?" Yoongi suddenly asked, Hoseok chuckling,

"Yes, Makeup sex."

A/N:
It's my first time ya'll. Also, my dear friends, Don't judge me for what you're about to see...hehe, yay guys~

Word count: 269