Epilogue

"Yoongi...I have to tell you something." Hoseok said, looking down.

"What is it, babe?" Yoongi asked, concern evident in his tone.

"L-Let's break up." Hoseok suggested, as Yoongi stood there, frozen.

"W-Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked his lover with glossy eyes, hoping it's all a joke.

"I fell out of love," Hoseok admitted as he looked down in shame. "You're beautiful, Yoongi, you really are. But I realized that we should just break up, we were never meant to be together." By this time Yoongi was staring into space as hot tears streamed down his cheeks like a river.

"Please," Yoongi sobbed, "Tell me it's all a joke." Hoseok shaked his head.

The older fell to the ground as he clutched his shirt, sobbing.

"L-Leave!" He shouted as Hoseok tried to reach out for him.

"I-I'm sorry-" 

"I said fucking leave!" He cut-off his lover, ex-lover.

Hoseok left, leaving Yoongi alone as he sobbed for his lover.

"What did I ever do wrong?" He questioned.

 6 years later.

"Namjoon, baby, let's cuddle!" Yoongi suggested happily.

"Of course, come here!" Yoongi's dear husband gestured for him.

"You know Namjoon, I love you, Thank you for staying with me." Yoongi suddenly blurted out, remembering his first love.

"That's random, but I love you too, and I'll never leave you, we're meant to be together." Namjoon said with all honesty before pulling Yoongi into a sweet kiss.

THE END

My first ever completed book, It was such a pleasure being with you guys. I had a lot of times with this book, Writer's block, my first smut is on here, accidently publishing an unfinished chapter, I'll miss everything that came with it. Taenk you guys so much for staying 'till the end, I love you all so much, Mwah, love you my babes~

Word count: 305