Make up 🌸🔥

The only thing you need to know is that ya'll need Holy water rn.

Also, the cherry blossom with the fire means it's like completely fluffy sex, there could be another chapter without the cherry blossom, but that wouldn't mean he'd be calling him a 'slut' or 'bitch', just rougher sex, but you can still feel le loveeeee~

<<<<<<<

Hoseok looked at his lover beneath him,

"You look beautiful," he commented, making Yoongi blush furiously before he connected their lips once again, the kiss more fierce and heated, unlike before.

Yoongi couldn't help himself and reached the collar of Hoseok's shirt, fiddling with it, him getting the hint and taking it off.

The younger smirked, his moves halting when he began leaving love bites on Yoongi's neck and chest. He eventually reached his nipples, sucking on one of them lightly while fiddling with the other with his thumb.

The older attempted not to moan too loud by putting his hands over his mouth, but it not helping.

"Don't hide, love. I want to hear from you." were the words Hoseok muttered before going down to his lover's waistband.

He slid The older's pants down, letting them fall to the floor without a care. Them being useless at the moment.

Yoongi almost let a sigh of relief slip when Hoseok slipped down his boxers, letting the cool air hit his nude body. But then he realized that Hoseok still had his pants on, making him whine a little before reaching for them.

Hoseok chuckled a bit before pulling both his jeans and boxers down in one go,

"Happy now, love?" He said grinning, Yoongi only nodding in response.

He returns to between Yoongi's legs, kneeling down to leave more love bites on his inner thigh, making him moan loudly.

"Do you have lube?" Hoseok suddenly asked, Yoongi nodded and pointed to the drawer.

He put on a good amount on his fingers, but suddenly stopped before asking,

"Are you sure, baby?" He asked to make sure that The older was ready for what was going to happen, "Yes, please," Yoongi whined, responding to the younger.

Hoseok pushed a finger in, and every time he felt like Yoongi was ready he'd push another, and another.

"You think you're ready, love?" He asked lubing up his member, The older nodding eagerly.

Hoseok intertwined their hands together, before slowly pushing in.

He waited until the other gave him a signal to move, and started slowing thrusting in and out when he heard a quiet 'you can move'.

Yoongi was moaning loudly, he never thought making love could be so pleasurable.

He grasped the sheets, to no avail, which made him whine cutely. Hoseok led him to shoulders so he could have something to hold on. He ended up scratching at his back, but Hoseok didn't care, because that shows how good he makes Yoongi feel.

"F-Faster," He pleaded.

Yoongi suddenly jolted and let out a high pitched moan, "R-Right there~!" Hoseok smirked, knowing he found the other's spot of the undoing.

Hoseok started to gently rub Yoongi's hips, making his chest swarm with a warm feeling.

"You're doing so well, baby, so well." The younger praised while pleasuring his lover, a lazy smile making its way into Yoongi's face.

Hoseok started thrusting while hitting the other's prostate with every thrust, making him see stars from the pleasure.

"Hobi, I l-love you-ah," Yoongi moaned loudly, his boyfriend left love marks on his body while caressing his hips gently.

"I love you too, angel." He whispered into his ear as he continued making him go crazy from the pleasure. The only thing they felt at this moment was each other, their hearts beating together in sync, and that was enough.

The harmony between Hoseok's thrusts, how he was sucking love bites into the other's skin and the way he was caressing Yoongi's hips sent him into a frenzy, making him arch his back before cumming with a loud moan of his lover's name.

Hoseok still continued to thrust, making the other whimper from overstimulation, "You're so good for me, angel, so good." The younger whispered lowly, the praises making Yoongi cum once again, Hoseok coming after him.

He pulled out and lied next to Yoongi, both panting.

After a nice, hot bath, Hoseok carried his lover bridal style and laid him on the bed. He got into the bed next to him and pulled the blankets to cover their nude bodies. He kissed Yoongi's forehead,

"Sleep well, Angel." He hugged Yoongi close as he himself drifted into the world of dreams.

A/N:
What do ya'll think? It's my first time, so, sorry if it wasn't to your expectations.

Word count: 784