Blush

Yoongi realized that he won't be able to face the younger without a Blush tinting his cheeks.

He groaned and threw himself onto the bed,
I'm such an idiot! Why did I do that?

He was certainly tired after jerking off to the thought of Hoseok fucking him senseless.

So, he decided to take a nap and buried his head into the pillow, Blushing.

<<<<<<<

Hoseok was currently reading a book about the inhuman abilities people could be born with.

1. Mind control: With this ability, you could read someone's mind, or connect your mind to theirs. Useful if you want to know a secret your friend is hiding or want to connect with someone no matter how far away you are.
"Hmm, Interesting," he exclaimed.

2. Shapeshifting A-Z: The reason it's called shapeshifting A-Z is that if you have this ability, you could shapeshift to animals only starting with a certain letter. Example: if you have the letter A craved on a part of your body, then you could turn into animals like; Alpacas, alligators or an Akita dog. Useful for spying on someone, and you'll see the person/animal's eyes shining if it's a shapeshifter, but be careful, shapeshifters could be very sensitive people.
"Suspicious..." he thought, mainly to himself.

3. Dreamers: The dreamers are people who dream of the past or future. Their miracle dreaming doesn't happen every night, it usually happens for important events only.
"This one seems pretty useful." the male pointed out.

He shut the book, tired, remembering the crow he saw the day before, "Could it be...?"
He thought.

"I'll test it."

A/N:

Hiiii<33

The new comeback pre-order had me dead, the lyrics are pretty sad, but who cares-

Taenks for reading:)

Word count: 286