Not again

Yoongi had been panicking the whole ride to the hospital, as he explained the situation. Fuck, his aunt was so dear to him, he can't lose her, not again.

Hoseok placed a comforting hand on the other's knee, despite panic rising in his vines as well. He parked in the first place he could find, hurrying out of the car.

Despite barely knowing the woman, he picked her up bridal style, Yoongi slightly smiled, seeing Hoseok help someone he only knows their name of. He looked at him for a moment, he was definitely in love.

They hurry up to the emergency room, getting help for his aunt first since Yoongi was still at an early stage of the poison, it didn't spread anywhere in his body yet.

Yoongi saw his aunt getting taken away, as he went to get help for himself. Actually, he could care less about his health at the moment, the only thing occupying his mind was the person he considered his role model after his mother's death, sure, there's his brother, but he's always been busy, being a model is not easy. His brother always tried to look out for him, he cared for him, and Yoongi understands if he ever doesn't have the time for him, he has his aunt after all.

Coming back from his depressing thoughts, he was raging like a wildfire, someone hurt his loved one, and he thinks he knows who it is.

<<<<<<<

"Jiminie," Taehyung whined helplessly, "Where are you, my little cutie mochi?" Jimin chuckled at the nickname, why would someone call their boyfriend a rice cake? But of course, it's Taehyung we're talking about, the one who views things differently, uniquely from others.

"Sorry my alien, It's urgent," He breathed out, a small smile making it's way onto his lips, "What's more urgent than your boyfriends?"  Taehyung whined cutely, dragging his words.
Jimin sighed as he explained his situation, and Taehyung, being the great boyfriend he is, went to visit Jimin, (as he dragged Jungkook, threatening him with no banana milk for a month if he did not come, how could Jungkook risk that?) the boyfriends gave him sweet kisses and warm hugs, even though he's not hurt or anything, they don't give a fuck. Jungkook, just seeing his loved one inside of a hospital, even if they're not the ones hurt, it would still trigger his anxiety (But he's still lazy to visit them sometimes).

By the end of the day, Yoongi was alright. But he was so worried about his aunt, that he ended up staying at the hospital until he gets any news about her situation getting better.

Hoseok was worried, so he went back home and brought some blankets, he had also bought some food for Yoongi, who didn't realize how hungry he was until he saw his boyfriend carrying a bag of food. He felt bad for making him take care of him that way, but Hoseok just said it was his duty as a boyfriend, comforting the older. 

A/N:
I suck at endings ngl.

Word count: 514