Chapter 4 ~ Only Him

Maggie's P.O.V

 I made my way over to Chemistry and entered the classroom. Jessica immediately waved and gave me a fake smile. She patted my seat and leaned forward as I sat down.

" so are you and Gabe together?" She asked batting her eyelashes. I gave her a incredulous look and shook my head.

" good,cause he's mine, "

" I'm happy for you" I said giving her a tight smile. She smirked thinking she won him for herself. But he wasn't mine in the start nor did I want him to be mine. Gabe walked in dressed in dark jeans and a white button up shirt with the first button undone. He looked at me but I averted my gaze , focusing on Mrs. Gonzalez.

" Maggie will you stay after class and help clean up in the lab upstairs? '

" yeah sure" I said sounding a bit happy. A full period to just "clean" things in the lab.There was nothing to put away except for some papers. So a full period of doing nothing would be fun. Especially since theres service in that lab.

" Miss., I'll help also, because there is  a lot to clean up" Gabe raised his hand , giving Mrs. Gonzalez a dazzling smile. She looked up startled that he was offering.

" well of course the more the merrier" She exclaimed before getting back to the board. Gabe turned around and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to writing some notes. Of course he had to volunteer, I would rather be stuck with Nate than him.

~

After class I started my way upstairs to the lab. I didn't even bother with waiting for Gabe to get there. I just entered and shut the door looking around. It was littered with rulers, beakers and bunsen burners. All I had to do was gather the materials, clean them and leave. I took off my bag and placed it on the front table before collecting the beakers.

A few minutes later the door opened and Gabe walked in, a smirk on his face. He walked over and we silently collected every item. Deciding that this was really awkward I took my phone and turned the radio on. Justin Bieber filled the room and Gabe groaned , glaring at my phone.

"seriously? " He asked pointing to the music playing. I shrugged and kept picking up the wooden rulers that had random stuff written on them.

" don't hate on the Biebs" I said singing along.

" he's annoying"

" why? because more girls like him than you?" I asked giving him a pointed look. He chuckled and placed the beakers on a table.

"I've got enough girls wanting me but sadly theres one that just doesn't like me"

" well sucks for you" I said coming over and taking each beaker, picking out the dirty ones. He came closer and pouted.

" and I've been so nice to her, kissing her was amazing, but I wonder if she liked it"

" nope she didn't" I replied, turning away from his gaze. He leaned over the table and took my cheek turning me to face him.

" really? maybe we should see her reaction again" He whispered , his breath against my neck. I released the breath I've been holding and took a step back.

" erm...l-lets just clean this" I stuttered shoving the beakers into his arms. He just nodded walking over to the sink. I turned the knob and water squirted , soaking us both. I screamed and quickly shut it off. Gabe looked at me before cracking up, laughing.

" your face was great, I'm lovin the cheetah" His eyes traveled down my chest to reveal my cheetah bra that was now showing through my white tanktop. Curse me to wear white for this kind of a day.

" eyes up here perv"

"my bad" He walked away and came back a few seconds later handing me his grey sweatshirt. I thanked him and slipped it on me. His shirt only had a few wet stains and nothing else.This time he walked up to the sink and carefully turned the knob so the water came out slowly. I went over and we started cleaning as The Wanted came on. I hummed along , drying the beakers with some paper towels.

" this is such a sexual song"

" you only think about sex" I pointed out placing the beaker on another table.

" I'm a guy, I have needs" I rolled my eyes at his excuse and helped him with the rinsing. After cleaning 34 beakers and drying them , I sat down on a stool and sighed. This really was alot of work and we still had to clean the little test tubes. At this rate we would be here until the end of the day.

" why did you want to help ?" I starred at him as he sat down beside me.

" to get to know you more" A slight blush appeared on his cheeks, making me smile a bit.

" I'm flattered" I replied sarcastically , making him chuckle.

" come on we still have test tubes to clean"

" ugh do we have to?" I mumbled placing my head on the table. He took my hand and pulled me up bringing me over to the sink again.

" let's get this over with" He turned the sink on and once again we were quietly cleaning and drying little test tubes. I danced along to Bruno Mars, not noticing that Gabe walked away. I felt something wet trickle down my back making me squirm. I turned around and glared at the culprit. He dropped the now empty cup and ran around the table. I filled another cup and followed him around.

" fuck you" I stated, throwing the cup at him. His hair was the only part of his that was soaking. He shook it out letting drops of water fly on me.

" I would gladly but it would be a bit naughty to do it in school" He winked at me causing me to groan and go back to my station.

" you have something there" He took a paper towel walking up close to me. My eyes wondered to his hands as they wiped something off my cheek. I glanced and saw soap on the paper.

" thanks" I muttered , still standing centimeters away from him. He looked down at me before closing the distance between us. I felt myself get lost in the slow kiss. After realizing what I was doing, I pushed him away.

" you have a girlfriend who will kill me if we keep doing this"

" she doesn't have to know" He responded , closing the distance once more. This time I didn't push away , which was bad because my emotions were running high and so were the feelings.