Chapter 10 ~ The End

* Summer after Junior Year*

Maggie's P.O.V

 I walked up the long driveway and finally made it to the large wooden doors. I straightened out my coral sleeveless button up shirt and pulled my shorts down a bit. My outfit looked presentable I guess, but than again there was no one I had to meet. Before I even knocked the door swung opened and Kiara stood there smiling. Her long brown hair was pulled into a ponytail with a cute bow.

" hey Maggie!" She shouted pulling me into the house. I gave her a small hug and walked to the kitchen where Gabe's mom was. She looked up and smiled hugging me tightly.

" Gabe is still sleeping so have fun waking him up" She smirked before going back to cooking. I sighed and made my way up the stairs to where Gabe's room was. Typical Gabe sleeping until 2 in the afternoon.Today me and Gabe were going to do a video for my Tumblr account, the boyfriend tag. I thought it would be cute after watching some videos.And my followers did too.

I pulled out my laptop and turned it on to the video camera, so I could record the whole thing.

" hey guys so my lazy boyfriend fell asleep, he woke me up at 10 and now he fell asleep once more" I opened his door and entered the blue room. His body was hidden underneath the covers , except for his hair sticking out. I giggled quietly and set the laptop on his desk, right in front of his bed.

Gabe turned around, and pulled the covers closer to him. He was so cute when he slept, I really had to tease him about this. I carefully walked over to him and hovered above him.

" Gabe" I whispered making him groan. He pulled the cover down and opened his bright green eyes.

" what do you want woman" He muttered looking at me, blinking every few seconds.

" wake up boyfriend, it's video time"

" why won't you join me in bed " He grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him. I giggled and kissed his cheek shaking my head.

" come on Gabe you promised" I pouted, crossing my arms. He sat up holding me so I didn't fall backwards and nodded his head.

" alright sweetheart , lets do this" I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

~~

Ten minutes later me and Gabe were sitting on his bed, the laptop in front of us with the camera on. I scrolled through some questions before picking the first one.

" okay guys so I'm Maggie and this is my boyfriend Gabe" I pointed to Gabe who smiled and waved at the camera.

" first question she's sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?"

" umm that show where they do hair and fight" Gabe muttered looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at his answer but nodded " Jerseylicious and Glam Fairy" I replied back as he nodded his head.

"did she play any sports" I asked glancing at Gabe who was laughing at me.

" you and sports? oh god babe you don't do sports"

" what!? of course I do, I played soccer with you' I yelled giving him an incredelous look.

" you came with me, and you missed 3 times trying to kick it back so you got annoyed picked the ball up and hurled it at me"

" alright so I don't do sports but I exercise with you" I pointed a finger at him as he chuckled.

"last time you excercised with me was yesterday and you came in with a bag of chips and started running on the treadmill while eating"

" stop making fun of me and my non athleticism" I frowned and looked through more questions as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked over at him , as he kissed me lightly.

" you know I love you either way"

" you better" I mumbled kissing his cheek.

" how did you two meet?" 

" this year how we started talking or freshman year?" He asked looking down at me. I shrugged as he started talking.

" well the first time we met was freshman year when I asked her out and she rejected me"

" you were Mr. Player all the way until the end of junior year" I muttered making him pout.

" but I changed"

" you sure bout that player"

" yeah cause I have you in my life, so I don't need any other girl" He kissed my cheek making me blush a little.

" aww your so sweet you get a kiss "

" just a kiss?" He frowned crashing his lips to mine. I pulled away after a few seconds knowing that the camera was still on.

" where was your first kiss and how was it?"

" the school closet when I pulled you in there, and it was amazing, "

" oh yeah I remember you taking me into a closet and not telling me why than pushing me up against the wall and kissing me"

" you loved it" He said poking my sides. I giggled and nodded my head knowing he was right.

"what is one food she doesn't like"

" you hate hot dogs, and anything sea food except for salmon" He cited as if reading a list. I slightly gasped not knowing he knew all of those things.

"whats her heritage/where she's from" 

" hmm well your mom is from Spain and your dad is from Australia so your both I guess "

" yup, your right" I nodded my head and looked around for more questions that people sent in and stuff. Gabe nuzzled his face in my neck slowly kissing his way up. I slapped his hand and scowled.

" okay so we gotta go"

" where" I asked starring at Gabe. He looked down at his watch and smiled.

" a surprise, come on beautiful let's get going, I definately passed the boyfriend test right?

' yeah , you did, and you know I hate surprises"

" which makes it more amusing" He took my hand and pulled me off the bed but waited while I turned the camera off and quickly uploaded it to Tumblr and Youtube.

We walked hand in hand down the stairs and towards his car. I watched Gabe as he drove down the road. I felt happy and content with myself and it was all because of him .