4

I walked back to my locker around the middle of 3rd period. Grabbing my science books and notes for next period because i am not going into music class, The teacher in their hates me! and I didn't do anything to her!

I look through my and locker for anything else that I might need as I spotted my book and sketch pad. As I quietly shut it, turned around, leaned back into the locker and slid down as I stared off into space. "Hello? Um...Hello?" some one called as I snapped back to reality. I looked over to se the boy from this morning and the nurses office. "Oh...Sorry." I said as I stood up, brushed off the dust from my clothing as my checks burned. "Aren't you the girl from the nurses office?" He asked as I looked over at him and stared at his eyes. "Um...Ya that was me..." I mumbled as I starred off into his eyes. I made my self look away as my face burned again as I look away and started to rub my arm. "So...What are you doing out of class?" he asked.

"Well since I just came from the nurses office I didn't want to go to music so I'm waiting for next period...." I stated still rubbing my arm.

"What is your name?" He asked. 'Dang ask a lot if questions don't you?' i thought. "Park TaeHan." i replied. Then I asked what his name was and he said his name was...

"Oh Sehun but you can call me Sehun"

That name sounds so familiar but I don't remember where...

_____________________________________________

HAY I AM BACK!!!
I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving. The main reason why I was gone was because I was away from any open internet so I asked my close friend if she could write some while I was gone but any way I am back and so thanks so much -hidden_world- for writing while I was gone!!! I can't. thank you enough.