11

quick thing. yes i did name this after a song only because i loved the name and i thought that it would make a awesome name for this.

_______________

When they left they hurt me so much that i had to become home-schooled and i made new friends over the internet. Soon after i became homeschooled we had to move to another part of korea. My family used to live in Donghae (i know that is a member of super junior) but because of my appas job we moved to the capital of Seoul. I went to a public school soon after moving and i got bullied again but only from some people. I never made any friends when i was in school but i made it through and boy it was hard. Soon after I was finished with school I made one friend sense they left. When I got a letter from them saying.

Dear Jinyoung,
How are you these days? We are so sorry for leaving without telling you. We bet that it is killing you deep down inside because you never knew. This is why.... We are idols now and it was all because of how well we worked together as a team. We asked if you could join us but they wouldn't let us so we had to leave. We hope that we can see you again and don't ever stop believing in yourself.

From EXO.

This made me start to tear up because of now i knew the reason why they left me and why. But there was so.much that they didn't tell me through that letter.

_________

What do you guys think that it is? I know that this was a cheesy chapter but i had hit a writers block so i have to start thinking again.