10

Before I start i just want to say that i am sorry that i have not been updating lately because of school and stuff but i am here now and i will update as much.as i can until Christmas so love me much!!

The story
-----------------------

I am not kidding they left me and i missed them so much and i couldn't even recognise me own cousin. Yes i have a cousin in EXO but he was more like a brother to me because my parents hate me because i have more guy friends then girl friends and they just hated me ever sense and i don't know why. By the way my cousin is Sehun I really didn't know my own cousin.....

FLASHBACK
_________________
It was a beautiful day out side and my brothers are wanting to meet me for something really important and that i needed to be there or there will be much regret mainly on my part because they thought that i would be the one that was affected the most. When i got there they looked really sad because something was on there mind for some reason...

'What is wrong guys?' I asked.

'I'm so sorry because we can't see you anymore, we are really sorry' Suho said.

'Why can't you see me anynore? Is it just you or the while group?' at this time i was starting to cry.

'We are sorry but it's the whole group...'

This can't be happing to me at all. They were the people i could go to and live and love forever then the next they were leaving for other things.

END OF FLASHBACK
_______________________

After they left i went into major depression because when they were here they made sure that people didn't bully me but when they left people started to pick on me again and i wanted to just die when they left but i didn't because if i did that then i would never see them again and then i don't know what they would do if i were gone and they would never see me again... i can only imagine what that would be like. They left 2 weeks after they said that they would be back. they never came back until today. I really didn't care that people were looking at us like i was some stalker that just found there favorite group. That was when the other bomb dropped and it was for me and me only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think that the bomb was? Well i know because i am writing the story. Comment what you think it is.
LOVE ME MUCH!!!!