CH 1 : Regret

"I hate you! Never talk to me again!"

Derek shot up from his nightmare or flashback. He wasn't fully asleep anyway. He hasn't been able to for about three months.

He gets up and goes to the kitchen to drink some water to clam down.

He makes it down stairs and get his refreshment and goes to look out the his huge window in his loft. He use to catch stiles looking out of it when he spent the night with him. He told him that he looked at the stars and think about random things. Derek and Stiles was together when he was here but that all changed when the night the older werewolf was caught doing something that should have never happened. He just looks outside and regrets everything that happened that night.

"Why did you lie?"

Derek still could remember everything that happened that horrible night. He feels a tear run down his cheek; he wipes it away and puts the cup in the dishwasher for tomorrow. He tiredly goes back up to his bed and goes to sleep.

• Next Day •

Derek's POV

"So, what are we going to do today?" It's really dull and boring here without Stiles here, sometimes.

I look from doing the dishes. "I don't know, your the alpha Scott. Why are you asking me?" I finish and walk to my couch with pizza in my hand.

"Oh my gosh, Derek lighten up. Everyone is over what has happened," he was lying ", and I don't understand why your not." I tense up for a second then look Scott straight in the face.

"Cause I'm the one who made him leave. If you was in my place you feel the same." Scott sets beside me.

"Derek, stop. Yes we all know that you was the reason he left but that doesn't mean that you need to hold a grudge against yourself."

I don't listen or maybe I do but I just turn on the TV and find something good to watch. I hear Scott asking if I'm listening. I don't answer and he gives up after about five minutes of annoying me.

"I'm leaving to go bowling with Allison, Lyida and Isaac. Wanna go?" I hear him ask me. I think about it for a second and decide to go with the teenagers.

'This is going to be fun'

-----
My mouth hangs open, how and freak does Scott make five straight strikes.

"How do you do that?" Isaac and I both ask.

He tells us that it's a secret, secret my ass.

It's my turn. Hey I may be a werewolf but I suck at bowling. Mine goes in the gutter and everyone behind me laughs. I turn to the laughing teens.

"Haha, very very funny." I set down and watch everyone kill me at this game.

-----

It's over, finally. I came in last and Scott in first, Isaac in second, Lyida in third, and Allison in fourth. Isaac laughed about me losing for about ten minutes straight then I told him that he better shut up or I with knock his teeth down his throat. He stopped and then suggested that all of us should go and get some beer. Everyone agrees and goes to my loft, ugh, please don't get everything dirty.

-----

"I wann- doe Allis-" Scott tired to say to me. I'm not and I repeat not as drunk as him. I giggle at his attempt. He goes somewhere and leaves me stranded.

"Aye Scott where did ya go?"

I search for him. I go up to my bedroom thinking that he would be here for some reason. I turn and look at a mirror that I have in my room and think that I see Stiles. I whip around to see nothing behind me. I start to cry because it just reminds me of everything I did to him.

I fall asleep in the floor thinking of Stiles.

"Stiles I miss you."

• Tomorrow •

"Mmmm" I groan. I get up and almost fall but catch my footing. I go out of the room with red puffy eyes that wouldn't last for long; I hope.

Down stairs I see Scott asleep on the kitchen table in a very weird position and Lyida halfway on the couch and half way on the floor. Dang, how much freaking beer did Isaac but last night. After trying to find everyone I start to clean up.

In the middle of me cleaning everyone comes from the drunk rest place and wonders around in a hangover.

"Where was Yall I thought yall left." I asked Allison and Isaac.

"I was in the bathroom, in the tub." Allison says. "I don't know somewhere in between there and there." He points to some random place.

"Help me clean all this up." I tell everyone. After we was all done we sat around and did nothing.

• Later On •

"Your going to lose." Allison said with competition in her eyes. I chuckle. " You might be able to bet me at bowling but at Call Duty Black Ops 2, yeah right." She laughs. "In your dreams old man."

Scott and Isaac are playing hockey with a mop and broom. "He shoots and not scores." Isaac saying in disappointment. Scott just laughs.

I hear my phone ring. I answer without seeing who it is.

Me - "Hello"

Unknown - "Hey Derek, how are you?"

I stop what I was doing. I realize who's voice that was. Allison looks at me with worry. "Derek is everything all right?"

I feel tear come.

Me - "Stiles.."

A/N ~ Hey everyone! I think this is already stupid but oh well. I made it for yall not me. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. I will have the next one up tomorrow. See you next update!