CH 4 : Show And Tell

A/N ~ I'm SOO sorry I didn't update on the day I said I would! I'm sorry! Now we finally know what happened between Derek and Stiles! YAY! :D Thanks for all the love and support! Next update will be sometime this coming week. Love Yall!

---------

"What the fuck is that?" He questionably asked. I mentally laughed in my head. His face, his face was a funny site.

"Do I have to tell you? It's a dangerous thing anyway."

"Yes." He quickly answered, I'm not to argue with him.

"Fine, first off I can control the four elements." I started. Scott was getting ready to ask a question but I shut him up with a hand in his face.

"The Elemal is a very powerful Spirit or person. There comes prices with this power. My anger, if my anger gets out of control I can and probably will hurt/kill someone. Nothing can stop me, nothing, but I was told something can."

"What's that certain thing?" Scott was full on curious now. This is going to take long.

"It's a mate, and it has to be a strong one to or it won't work." Thoughts of Derek swept through my head. I thought it was going to be him until that night. A sad tear came to my eyes, I love him so much but I don't think I can forgive him.

"Stiles, hey, are you ok?" I heard my best friend ask me. I shook my head back into reality. I nodded to Scott.

"Anyway, each element has to be fully opened or activated to it full power. I haven't figured out what that is; my trainers didn't even tell me what it is, they just said be ready." I shrugged off the memory and continued with my story. "I can only do certain things with the four elements right now and the only one that is opened is fire and I don't even know how that happened."

I heard Scott ask another question. "I get what your saying, even tho it was kinda confusing."

"Hey! It's not my fault I can't explain things well!"

Scott laughed at my words. He got serious after about five minutes. I sighed, "Do you any other questions?" I asked tiredly. The drive back was long and boring and the arguement between me and Derek made me even more tired.

"Yeah, one more. I'm sorry asking you this but what did Derek do to you to make you so mad at him?" I froze at his words. I mean I need to tell him cause no one else except me and Derek knows what happened on that horrible night.

I straighten up my self and begun.

"He told me that he was going to get something out of his loft. He took about thirty minutes to get whatever he needed and we finally left. He took me home, we didn't even exchange words when we was in the car. I was worried and I couldn't sleep cause of it. I told my dad that I forgot something at your house and I went to Derek's. On the way I started to feel weird like really weird. I just ignored it and I shouldn't have. Anyway, I made it there I didn't even knock I just walked in. I yelled his name. After a few minutes a huge wave a power washed over me; it took my breath. It took about five minutes to get my self under control. I continued my search, I made my way up to his bedroom. I heard someone talking like a woman and a male. I didn't want to think it was Derek so I slowly opened the door. My life was turned upside down, I started to hyperventilate. I cried all the way out of his loft, in my car, to my house. The next day I went back, bad mistake. I asked him about it and he denied it. Then I told him that I seen him and girl in bed yesterday night, he took that to far and pushed me against a wall and told me that it wasn't him and if I asked about it again he would.... hurt me. There something else to before that happened Derek was rougher and meaner at me for whatever reason. I didn't stop and at the end ,in the middle of me yelling back, something took my words and my the air in my lungs. That power that was bothering me came out and I felt angry, VERY, angry. He asked me if I was alright but I didn't answer. The air in the room started to blow hard, the water in the dishwasher came out and wiped around, the ground started to shake, and it stated to get really hot in there. I ran, I ran far away for there. I stopped with everything still going on and with one big blast everything around me was destroyed. I passed out and that was when I stared to train." I finally finished. Scotts face was unreadable. I grabbed his shoulder.

"Scott don't me mad, I'm over it now." I spoke to him. Scott was mad, really mad. He claimed down.
-------
We was talking about everything that I just said when Scott's phone rung.

Scott - "Hello?"

Unknown - "Scott, Derek, he's... he's... Hurt."

Scott - "Oh my gosh, is he ok!?"

Unknown - "No it's bad, really bad!"

Scott - "I will be there in a few minutes!"

He hung up, I already knew what was going on. I was worried, even tho I shouldn't care but I was worried. We left and quickly went to Derek's loft.

Oh my god, everything is destroyed. The windows, the kitchen, the living room, everything. I ran over to Scott and the other to where Derek was.

"Oh my god, Derek!"