CH 5 : Unconscious Time

• Three Weeks Later •

Water skipping by the force of the rock that was recently in my hand. Hearing the pack talk behind me irritating me because the thought of them talking about me.

"Stiles has acted like his self ever since Derek passed out three weeks ago." Facted a male voice; I'm not even going to bother to see who it is.

"Give him time, we are working on to get Derek back."

I got up and turn to see Scott and Dr. Denton. I walk toward them and commented "Derek will never be able to come back so give it up!" It made my angry when they did this! They knew it aggravated me to hear anything about Derek.

"Stiles you don't know that." Scott stated. I turn around and bowed my head in sadness and regret. I should have stayed with Derek and talked it out but no me and angry self just had to storm off. I didn't reply I just walked off; leaving the whole situation.

------

I ended up in the middle of the forest. One think that can calm me down with this new, growing power is to listen to music and go with the music while bending. I go though my phone to find a song that speaks to me. I tap on it and starts to play.

I start to move my hand upward with in front a huge piece of earth in front of me. Then I make it go in a circle and hit another rock making something like a firework up in the sky. Then I do water; I shot my hand toward a tree making all the water in it come out.

I do that with all four elements and make beautiful shows of colors and movements.

( A/N ~ Yall can chose what he did, image it. Back to the story. XD)

After about three hours of it I stop and walk back toward that pack.

"Stiles where have you been? We were worried!" Shouted Allison. I shrug my shoulders acting like I'd don't know where I went. She just yelled about things that could have happened. I giggled at those things.

"Allison I don't think that will ever happen." I laughed. She just smiled and told me that everyone else is in Derek's loft. I follow her in there to see Scott setting on the couch, Lyida over in the kitchen doing heaven knows what, lsaac leaning against a wall over close to Scott and the couch.

Scott seen me first "Well, it looks like someone is in a better mood."

"Yeah." I reply, not knowing what to say.

He smiled and asked if I was hungry and god I was. I help cook, like always, with Scott and we made hot dogs and home made fries. Everyone ate and had a amazing time that night after we talked about the sleeping beauty upstairs in his bed.

• Later On •

"Hahaha your funny Stiles!" Scott laughed.

"What? You don't believe me?"

"Yeah I don't believe that you can control a persons muscles and blood." He laughed.

Fine don't believe me; I will just have to show you then. I got up and got in my bending stance, which was my right hand in of me straight up while my thumb was bent and my left hand up by my head, flip over over so people on my left side sees my palm. My legs were bent to, my hands shoots in front of Scott and flips over bring Scott up in the air.

"You believe me now?" I asked with a I-told-you-so face.

"Yes, now please put me down cause this feels really weird."

I chuckle in my throat and put him down, as soon as I out him down the lights go out. It's pitch black. "Everyone go to the fire." With that I had a small flame in my hand big enough to so we can only a few feet in front of us. I looked you to see a middle aged teen with her hands on her sides.

"Well, well, well look what we go here. Nice to see you Elemal."

A/N ~ OMG WHO IS THAG GIRL THINKING SHE CAN COME UP IN THERE HOSIE LIKE THAT!? XD XD We will see on the next chapter and sorry I didn't update on a weeks time. Anyway, everyone have a AMAZING New Years and I will Yall next chapter! Love Yall and thanks for the support!