CH 6 : New Rivals

( Hey guys! I'm soooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I'm back now. Also you know that my grammar and crap isn't good. XD pleaseeeee still love me.. Anyway y'all should check out my new book that his going to be coming tonight - or today if you live somewhere different - or tomorrow. It's going to be a story about Marvel and DC comics coming together, and OMG GURL.. IM SOO EXCITED TO WRITE IT! Well that is enough for now, here is the next chapter for New Comer. Thanks for all of the comments and votes. LOVES AND KISSES! PS This chapter is kinda short, sorry for that. I will makes sure the next is longer.  ) 

"Oh my gosh, Kira!?" I was speechless. Me and her were friends when I went to the training camp but supposedly I fucked her boyfriend, so now she hates me. "I know this is a surprise but I need to talk to you." She spoke clearly, focused. "What about the lights? I'm the only light source here."

He waved her hand in the air causing the lights to switch back on. She has the control of weather, can control lighting, wind, water, and all that other weathery stuff. She is almost like me but she can't control earth and has a limit. If she goes over her limit she can die. I walked over to where she was standing being cautious because I didn't trust her. We fought at the camp cause she had to freak out on me about the whole boyfriend thing, I hated her afterwards and still do.

"I have a problem."

"And you expect me to help? You tired to kill me, remember?" I bluntly answered.

"Stiles I don't care about that anymore, David was a dick before we had that fight. I was going to break up with him anyway." Kira said.

"But why did you fight me and was determined to kill me?" She doesn't make any sense, why want my help when you hated me? She just rolled her eyes, not caring.

"Are you going to help me or not? You know I may know a way to bring back Derek. So chose wisely." I shot my eyes to her brown ones, she smirked knowing that I would help her. Her face gets on my nerves..

"Fine, what is it?" I asked, annoyed at this situation.

"My parents are in grave danger and need your help. These inhuman looking creatures have learnt how to use and control what I can do, control the weather. It's like what they see or experience after a fight they can use the power themselves. They have took my parents and is forcing them to tell them everything they know, telling them about werewolfs, Derek's pack, and even you. It seemed like they were interested in you the most." Kira explained with a whisper. I was confused once more, if they could do what I do then how could I stop them or even help?

"And I'm suppose to help how?"

Kira looked at the ground, "Stiles you are more capable of things you never knew you never a human could do. Your power changes, it's like it's thinking of what the right action to take. That is why I need you."

I inhaled, taking in all of the new information. I want to ask what I can do and how she even knows but I would ask later. Maybe I could try.

"Where is your parents located?" I asked pushing off of the wall going up to Derek's spare bedroom, with Kira and the others behind me, and started to search for a map of Beacon Hills. Once I found it I took it and laid it out on the bed. Kira comes to my left side and looks for a minute.

"Here." She said.

I look to where she is pointing, then to her face. "Derek's old house? Why there?"

She says she doesn't know but the only thing she does is that the broken down house is giving off a lot of elemental energy.

I haven't been there in a while, bad memories linger everywhere around that house. Memories that I shouldn't be messing with but yolo.

"Can we go there to investigate?" I ask.

Kira gladly agrees, you could see the hope in her eyes. I smile a small smile and turn to the pack. "Y'all ready for another Scooby Doo mission?"

They all laugh, "Yeah, I was getting bored anyway." Scotts answers. I walk out of the room while everyone else goes toward the door. I stop by Derek's door. I wonder if it would be ok if I went to check on him, I mean no one is stopping me but I feel like it was my fault.

I reach for the door handle and hear the soft click of the door opening to see a sexy sourwolf laying in bed breathing softly. "I will get you back Derek, no matter what happens to me."