Ch. 14

Check out A Painter's Story.
Thanks for the reads guys! Love y'all! These next few sentences are going to be about Better Half 2, and no , it is not a sequel. It is a continuation of Better Half. I am literally begging you comment continue the story, end it where it is, hit that little star thing( sorry I'm some what new here), and you can even message me!This chapter and part of the next is recap! The picture is the boys now, and this is the chapters Wattpad wouldn't let me put in the other book.
~Jacob Pov~
Most people think that they reason I love BVB so much is because their music is great. Yeah, sure I like their music, but the real reason I love them so much is because of Andy. I remember the heart break like it was yesterday.......
Andy and I were walking home from out last class before graduation in a few weeks. We have been secretly dating since Freshman year, but key word....secret. We sit cuddled on the bed enjoying not having to go to school until graduation, but our happy mood changes quickly when I asked him, " Whatcha thinking about?" He just shook his head and replied," I'm leaving for five year to go with my band. We got a contract with Hollywood Hits( Pretty sure I made that up) last night, and the tours are all over the place. We have three days after graduation until the band flys out to Cali." That was the day my heart broke, but thank to those two boys, I finally get to see him again.