Damien Kitsune's Bio

Looks: (similar to the picture up above only with black hair and different clothes plus headphones around his neck)

Hair - Black hair

eyes - Red eyes

Cloths- Headphones around his neck, Several piercings on his ears, Red sweater

Fingerless black leather gloves, Black jeans, Black shoes, And a black shirt under his sweater.

Age: 22

Family:

Mother/sister figure - Nanna

Best friend - Hayami

Nen Type: Conjurer

Diablo's gift: he can summon demon whenever he wants ( he gets lonely)

Devil's accomplice: summons a strong demon to help him fight his opponent.

Demon's wrath; summons a scythe that can rip holes into the demon realm so he can force them to attack his opponent.

Background: He was born in meteor city and grew up in harsh conditions, went through hell if you asked him. His parents abandoned him from the start. He started to undergo a psychopath at age 9. He started to learn nen by himself until he was 14 where he summoned a demon named Nanna. Nanna taught him how to use nen and she became his motherly figure. At age 15 he the hunter exam but was removed because of his violent tendencies to kill all he examiner whenever their backs are turned. He became an assassin at age 16 to get money to protect his newly found little sister Usagi. He is known as the most psychotic assassin ever lived. At age 22 he went to take the hunter exam leaving Usagi (Usa-chan) with Nanna. He used Zetsu during half of the exam because he didn't want Satoze to recognize. (he almost killed him during an assassination.)

Character created by @Sayonara_Tomorrow