Question Time/Final Phase

Once getting to the area where the last phase is, I had to wait after Hisoka to be called on by Netero. I drew a tattoo design on my forearm and hand to pass the time. I almost finished one on my ankle when I was called into the room with grandpa.

 I almost finished one on my ankle when I was called into the room with grandpa

"Sit Hayami I'm just going to be asking a few questions," said Netero

"Ok gramps" I replied

"Out of all the candidate who are you keeping an eye on and why?" he asked

"44, 301 because they are strong, 99, 403, 404, and 405 because they are my friends"

"out of those candidates do you least want to fight?" he asked again

"404, 403, 301, and 44"

"Now who do you want to fight and why?" he asked his last question

"99 and 405 because they are strong and won't try to kill me just because we are friends"

~~~~timeskip to the graduation (everything is the same in the show; Hayami was supposed to fight but Killua killed someone before she could) ~~~~

Here I am in a wedding style Kimono and a crown type jewelry that hurts my head, because of my only weakness Usagi's puppy eyes. She wanted to dress me up and she had gotten Nanna's help with the hair, they finally let me go to the graduation with only my eyes and lips being done.

(Another note the hairstyle is from the bottom one but the color is the same blue as the dress)

~~Flashback~~

My best friend Damien Kitsune walked in with his little sister Usagi, who is hiding behind Nanna. However, once Usagi saw me she ran full speed I had caught her without stumbling. She laughed as I spun around with her in my arm before I sat her down.

"Ami-chan, I messed you so much" Usagi whispered to me

"I missed you more Princess" I whispered back after kissing her forehead.

"Hey, Hayami! When are you going to letting go of Usagi and hug your favorite person" Damien yelled

"I already am" I yelled back then slung Usagi on my hip. "So what are you guys doing here? Don't you have better things to do than hang out with my grandpa"

"Who the hell is you grandpa Hayami!?!?!?!" Leorio shouted before Damien could answer

"I am/Netero" grandpa and I replied at the same time

"Hayami, can we play dress-up?" Usagi asked me with her big eyes looking up at in her best puppy eyes.

"Ok, princess" I replied then muttered "damn those puppy eyes" grandpa, Hisoka, Damien, and Nanna laughed since they heard.

~~end of Flashback~~

Gon slammed the doors open and walked straight to Illumi and demanded where Killua is and what he did to him. Illumi actually told gon that Killua is going home and lied saying that he did not do anything to him. To the surprise to everyone in the room Illumi told gon how to get to their house.

Kurapika, Leorio, and I all agreed to go with gon to save Killua from his family. Before we left I saw Hisoka staring at me the whole time.

-----Author's Note-----

I am very bad at describing fight scenes so you want to read those then you'll have to write it for me. Also if you want smut or want to "see" something in a particular you'll have to either give a general idea or write exactly what you want. I am very uncomfortable with writing smut but I will put it in if you guys want it at some point.