The 2nd Phase

After sometime pasted there is another bell rang and the gate doors opened to the next part of the exam opened. Once entering the area there were two examiners sitting on a couch but I could not see who they were from being so short and behind everyone.

"I'm Menchi and this is Burhara and we are gourmet hunters" Menchi exclaimed. Almost everyone laughed at them being gourmet hunters.

"Well, they just made this a lot harder." I murmured but no one heard me over all the laughing. Menchi was barely holding her rage in then I heard Burhara's stomach started growling.

"What will we be cooking," said a wrestler looking dude.

"Burhara what are you hungry for?" asked Menchi

"I am hungry for Pork" Burhara exclaimed

Menchi explained that we have to find and kill the pigs that are in Visca Forest Preserve that is all around the mansion. I ran with gon and the others until we found the pigs and they were chewing on bones. Unlike everyone else, who was running at the pigs, I waited for someone else figured it out. Then Gon hit the pig in the head then yelled for everyone in the area to hear. Everyone else decided to roast the pig whole, but instead of doing that I cut off the pig into small chunks. Well, the meat is cooking in the pot on the stove with a special homemade sauce that I always carry around, I cut up vegetables and steaming rice. After all the food is done I neatly placed it all on the plate.

"Here you go Burhara, it's one of your recipes I hope you like it" I whispered to Burhara and menchi which made both of them smile at me. He ended up passing everyone so now it's Menchi's turn to be impressed and since she is still mad at them.

 He ended up passing everyone so now it's Menchi's turn to be impressed and since she is still mad at them

(pretend that it is pork and that there are some green vegetables that look like leaves)

"My test is making sushi" yelled Menchi

She had also explained where sushi came from. Then one of the guys talked about how to make it and that it will be easy for him. I first asked gon to borrow his fishing pole then went back inside to the kitchens with everything I need. When I got back to find that some people had "finished" and failed. I walked to my kitchen area to put the rice in the water and to cleaned the fish the put the rice on. After all the types of sushi I made are done I carefully place them on a plate as while as some sauce.

 After all the types of sushi I made are done I carefully place them on a plate as while as some sauce

"I hope you like it Mechi" I whispered for only her and Burhara to hear.

~~menchi's pov~~

I saw Hayami come up with a plate with her sushi on and placed it in front of me. It smelled mouth-watering and as soon as even one put in my mouth it was like I was in heaven.

"Finally someone that can cook sushi" I screaming then went back to shoving the food in my mouth while enjoying it

"Finally someone that can cook sushi" I screaming then went back to shoving the food in my mouth while enjoying it. My screaming had caused Hayami to jump in fright from the all of a sudden yell and from the loudness since she was close to me.

"You Pass!" I yelled again after finishing her food then hugging her tightly. I am never letting her go now.

~~Hayami pov~~

"Finally someone that can cook sushi" Menchi screamed then went back to shoving the food in her mouth. Her sudden scream in joy had caused me to jump from the yell and from the loudness since she was close to me.

"You Pass!" she yelled once again then with my back turned to her she jumped on to me in a tight hug.

(the girl/boy in green is Menchi and the girl in pink is Hayami just picture a tighter hold)

"No, I want to pass with my friends," I told her but she refused to let me fail. Then a participant yelled at her I zoned out with her still hugging me. My grandpa showed up and was right in front of me when I tuned back to what was going on.

"I did not pass her out of favoritism if you're wondering Netero," Menchi said to Grandpa

"Menchi let go of Hayami and you cannot fail everyone but her" he sighed well talking to menchi about failing everyone else. Menchi reluctantly let go of me since Grandpa didn't give her an option from the look in his eyes.

"Fine but can we barrow you blimp for their new test then," Menchi asked.

"Ok," he said and called the pilot then before he turned around to walk away he stopped and smiled at me. Surprisingly none of the participants seemed to notice that he knew my name and the looks he was giving me.

After Mechi's explanation and example of what to do, which I tagged along with since I already passed. Everyone but Hisoka and his friend jumped in at the same time but the web started to snap. After awhile Gon gave the go-ahead to let go but some had let go of the web before and died.