The 4th phase

Once we were allowed out of the tricky tower we were rushed to a boat for the next part of the exam. I was able to get to Gon and the others for them to tell me what they had to do and why it took so long. I could feel someone's eyes on me throughout their story and when I turned to look for the person the only someone I saw looking was Hisoka. There was another bell and a girl to tell us all we had to do was reach in the box and pick a card with a number on it and that because there is an odd number there is one assist card. After everyone gets a card, she gives the rest of the information like if someone steals the assist card the get all six points, and that the who originally had the assist card needs someone to report that they helped them.

"so... Gon, Killua what number did you guys get?" I asked

"it's not either of you two," they said at the same time

Gon decided that we should all show our cards at the same time. Gon had gotten Hisoka's number and Killua got one of three brother mine just said assist.

"what do you think... Gon, Killua does one of you want me to help? Or are you going to try and steal it from me?"

"No! For both questions" they said again at the same time

"fine then I'll ask Hisoka or the guy with pins in his head" I replied then walked away. When I turned my head slightly so they didn't know I was looking their faces looked like their mouth was going to hit the floor.

Halfway to Hisoka, he looks up and smiles then gives me a look as if daring me to keep going. I smirk at him well continuing to walk towards him.

"what do you want my flower?" Hisoka asked once I got close to him. so I showed him my card and he started laughing.

"so you choose to help me? why not Gon or Killua?" he asked once he calms down

"I already asked them and they said no... so are you going to let me help you or" I lend closer to whisper in his ear "do I need to ask Illumi if he wants me to be near him and help?"

~~Hisoka's POV(it might not be good so roll with it)~~

I sensed my flower was nearby and looking up I could see her walking towards me. I smirk at her, daring her to keep walking closer to me.

"what do you want my flower?" I asked

she said nothing just held out a card for me to see the word assist on it. I just had to laugh at it when I asked why me and not gon or Illumi's brother.

"I already asked them and they said no... so are you going to let me help you or" she replied and leaned in not that I'm complaining and whispered in my ear " do I need to ask Illumi if he wants me to be near him and help?"

No way in hell that I'll let Illumi have her she's mine and mine alone! so I turned my face so my lips are at her ear and whisper back "you're my flower not Illumi's so you stay with me" when I pulled away I kissed her cheek and glared at all of the others boys as a warning to them that she's mine. Putting my hand on her lower back to pull her closer to me and as far from the others. We are so close to each other that I can feel her whole body and she can feel mine.

~~Hayami's pov~~

Hioka stayed at the tree lines waiting for me, so I can "help" him with getting tags. Since the girl advised us to hit them. However, she never said where, so before anyone got off the boat I hide the assist tag on Hisoka without anyone knowing.

~~~~timeskip to the last day (everything was the same except Hayami knocked out the person who paralyzed Gon)~~~~

Hisoka, Illumi, and I were the first ones on the boat with Hisoka telling the girl about how I helped him after I took my tag off him to show that I still had it. We once again had to get on the blimp to get to the last phase of the exam, since the amount of many people that are still left there will be another part, but before that grandpa wants to ask everyone left some one-on-one questions.