the 3rd phase

Once everyone that did not die finished their eggs and went back inside of the blimp to get to the 3rd phase. For awhile I was hanging out his Gon and Killua which is always fun. A little while after they stole from the kitchen and them running away, I left to sleep until we get to where the third phase is at.

~~ Third-person point of view with Gon and Killua~~

Killua and Gon stopped at a bench after quite a bit of running only to find out that Hayami wasn't with them. But found walking into a bedroom to sleep for the rest of the ride to the third phase. After a while of looking out the window in silence came the topic of their parents, to which Killua came clean about his family being assassins and what he had to due in order to get to the exam in the first place.

It gets real quiet when Killua feels the presence of someone really strong coming their way. Only for it to be the chairmen, Netero who asks them to play a game where all they have to do is get a ball away from him.

~~ Hayami's pov~~

After waking up from a ringing sound the boys informed me of my grandpa's favorite game to play that very few people were able to win. The few people able to take the ball away from him and to my knowledge are my parents, me, and close family friends. Therefore like everyone else who plays get the ball away from Netero they lost. When reaching the other participants I noted that the third phase is at the tricky tower and while someone is telling the others the rules I was trying to remember which tiles are trap doors.

One of the participants decided that he was going to climb down, and while most were looking at him. However, I was looking around for one of the trap doors on the floor then I noticed that Hisoka wasn't here anymore so he found one. Right as I walked towards Gon and the others I stepped on a trap door falling to the labyrinth below me. I righted myself to land on my feet while preparing for the hard ground.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

However, I felt a pair of arms grab me by the waist before my feet hit the ground, so I looked up to see if I should hit the unknown person. It turned out the be Hisoka.

"While this is awkward, so.. are you going to put me down now or what?" I asked/stated

"No little flower I quite like holding you," Hisoka said after laughing a little then I noticed Illumai in his disguise here too.

"Are we waiting for anyone else or am I the one you boys were waiting for?" I asked the two boys.

"Just you little flower," Hisoka said then he put something on my wrist that looks like a watch. He then explains what it is for.

"Hisoka," I said to get his attention

"yes, little flower," he replied

"If you are going to use a nickname for me then use the word 'little' in it," I said/yelled while walking ahead of the two boys.

"ok, flower," he said

~~ hours later ~~

It turns out that Hisoka, Illumi, and I were the first ones to the bottom, so for a while me and Hisoka played a few card games. Some time past to where I fell asleep on him while he made a tower with his cards by using nen to make it easy.

I then woke up to loud noise and saw that Gon and the others made it just in time to hear the bell ring after the timmer on the wall went zero.