Remains of a tattered fable

Hello again. Perhaps you're wondering, if this story is about my romance with the Zorua, why am I still writing? Well, the truth is... He may be gone, but my story's not over yet.

I loved him, a lot, and I miss him every day, sometimes I cry myself to sleep thinking of him, but I haven't stopped living. At first, I locked myself in my room for several days, but I eventually came out because... I was hungry.

After another week I went back to school, but that just made me sad, and angry. Nothing has changed, it's like he was never even here! Well, what do you expect? Besides me, Lily was the only one who ever heard him.

Oh right, Lily. She struggled a lot too when she found out, but she quickly overcame her pain and came knocking at my door. I don't know how she did it. Maybe she had a reason, a cause to move on faster than me? I like to think that she did it for me, because she knew I would need my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her.

Anyways, No one knows how he died, Wigglytuff just found him dead. They didn't tell me much, just that his body had been still and his breath, gone; just like how his Mother had died. Though, I'm certain he was never sick in any way, so it couldn't've been that.

Murder? Maybe, but apparently there were no wounds on him, so I don't think so. Suicide? Definitely not. He would never. He knows... he knew... what that would do to me. He wouldn't have left me behind like this. Not on purpose. I... I'm sure.

I'm sorry, maybe when I get better at talking about this I'll write again, but for now, I just wanted you to know... I'm okay. I'm dealing with it and... I will be okay.

I know this was shortand again I'm sorry, but don't worry, when something happens, you will be thefirst to know.