Chapter 2

I held the autograph in my hands on our way back to Julianna and I’s apartment. Then I remembered he had written something and I turned on the light.

“Turn off the light! I’m trying to drive!”, Julianna said. I shushed her and read what it said in Dylan’s messy writing:

To my biggest fan from your biggest fan:

I love you too! We should chill, you me, my buddy Tyler Posey,

and your red-head friend   

xoxo

Dylan OBrien

For the next few days, I wouldn’t stop crying. I would wake up in the morning and just start to cry. I would stop for five minutes, and then continue again and again, over and over. Julianna started to abuse me with pillows once she got sick of me. She would scream “STOP CRYING!” for hours at a time and I just wouldn’t stop crying. It was for a pretty stupid reason that made sense to me, though.

“You don’t understand me!”, I would sob and start spazzing out and dancing around like a mad woman. I probably was a mad woman. “He knows who I am!”

It went on like that. One afternoon, about three weeks later, Julianna and I went out for lunch at Subway. We were sitting and talking about who would win in The Hunger Games. Me, or her. She took a bite of her BLT and said, her mouth full of food, “Noe! You ‘ud ‘reak out! An’ I’ be ‘er (Swallow) with my shotgun and knives just wassabi-chopping people! You’d be like, ‘No! Dylan isn’t here to save me this time!’, then you’d stare at the camera in the tree and say ‘Dylan, I miss you! We should’ve hung out before I died!’ and the end. Then I’d kill you and win and then Dylan would love me!” I slammed my hands down on the table and got up.

“You do not say that right to my face!”, I shouted, people were staring at me, “I’ll never see Dylan again, Thomas will never call me in his sexy british accent, and he will never fall for you because gingers. have. no. soul!” Julianna gasped.

“You did not just say that! Oh no! Security, security!”, she shouted and then we both sat down in a fit of laughter, with everyone looking at us like we were the craziest people in the world which, we probably were.

“But I would win.” Julianna said after a very long moment of silence. My phone started to buzz, and I looked at the unanymous number. I pressed the answer button.

“Hello?”

“Hello.” A british accent said.

“Who is this?”

“Who is this?”

“I asked you first. . .”

“I asked you second. . .”

“Seriously, who is this?”, I asked, frustrated. Then everything made since. British accent. . . “Oh my god! Is this Thomas?!”

The man sighed, “I prefer Tom, but Thomas works too. . .” I ran outside, Julianna following behind me holding a soda cup and the rest of her BLT.

“Oh my god, I have been waiting for you to call for three weeks! Screw you!”, I said jokingly, and Tom laughed.

“You say ‘oh my god’ a lot. And yes I called you, whoooooo” he said in a childish voice. “Anyways, Dylan was suggesting that we all hang out.”

“Who’s ‘all’?” I asked.

“You, me, him, and your friend. Oh and maybe his friend Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf, it’s a show he’s acting in abou-”

“I know what Teen Wolf is! And yes, when?!”

“Now.”

“Okay you guys are coming over my place now. I live in the Lahoon Apartment Building, number 16A, on Lahoon Road, see you then bye!”, I explained and hung up. I turned to Julianna who was sipping her drink. “They’re coming over right. now. We’re going home right now!”, I said and hopped in the driver’s seat, Julianna driving shotgun.