Chapter 3

I was pretty much freaking out, cleaning the whole apartment. Screaming at Julianna to clean up her untidy room. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. All my life I had been waiting for the day when all my dreams would come true- I could act and sing for the public, and then two years ago whenDylan O’Brien would finally know who I was. It was like I was a little kid wishing on a star. It seemed to everyone else like I was your average fangirl, but it was different this time. I felt something when I was younger, as if all my dreams really would come true. And everything I had worked for. . . I’d gotten everything I ever wanted. And the celebrity I’d had a crush on since 2011, when he first became an actor, was the person I was going to meet in the next few minutes. It all seemed unreal.

In a matter of seconds, I heard our buzzer ring. I clicked the button and said through the speaker for them to come up. I was on the verge of screaming so Julianna gave me “the look” pretty much saying 'scream and I will kill you.' We heard a knock at the door and I ran to it and opened it with a huge grin plastered on my face.  

"Hi, it's so nice to see you guys again, come in!" I said, opening the door more. Dylan gave me a goofy smile, and I saw Tyler Posey. He smiled his adorable smile, his brown eyes having a twinkle in them. Tom was there too, and he hugged me as he walked in. Julianna smiled and waved hey to them. I caught her staring at Tyler Posey and when she noticed me looking, I could almost make out the words she mouthed: “He’s hotter than Adam Levine”.

Outloud, I said, “I know Tyler’s hotter than Adam Levine, Julianna, anyways Adam’s not even hot.” Julianna flushed a dark red, and Tyler grinned playfully.

"So we brought a movie, if you want to watch one." Dylan said, holding up a dvd case.  Tom said the movie was War Of The Worlds. I tried not to laugh and I looked at Julianna who tried not to laugh either.

"What's so funny?" Tyler asked with a confused expression. The first time Julianna and I watched this movie we saw something and imagined it another way, a very. . . weird. . . way and we always laughed when we saw that movie.

"We just think the movie is funny, that's all." I covered. Jewelz nodded her head still trying not to laugh. We showed them around a bit and I forbade them to see Julianna’s room because of course she didn't clean it.

We walked into the living room and grabbing the DVD off of the shelf, I slid it into the movie player and sat down along with everyone else. I mentally screamed inside as I was sitting next to Dylan and Tom. Julianna was sitting next to Tom and Tyler. She kept stealing glances at Tyler, and I smirked.

Once the movie started, Julianna got up to make popcorn. I decided to follow her out. Walking in, I saw her take out three bags of kernels and put them into the microwave.

“So what do you think?”, I asked teasingly. She gave me another look that was saying, “Tyler’s gorgeous”, and making this weird fangirl noise. I laughed. “You make it so obvious that you are looking at him.”

After we made the popcorn, we walked back into the living room where the guys were still watching the movie. But instead, Dylan was sitting on Tyler’s lap and sucking his thumb. I started to laugh very loudly and obnoxiously. Dylan looked over quickly and realized we were watching, laughed, and sat back down on the couch.

“Aww, come on, go back on his lap! O’Brosey for life!” I cheered. Tom clapped like a little boy and said, “Yayyyy!”

After everything had settled down, we were all back in our positions. Very quickly, the “funny part” came up. The little girl was hiding on the other side of the house while the weird robot thing was peeking into the house. A long tube shot through the hole in the ceiling, and me and Julianna died laughing. I fell off the couch and so did she, and we just clung on to each other laughing. The boys finally started to get it and laughed too.

*1 hour later*

The movie was close to coming to an end, and I was cuddled up to Tom’s chest and he had his arm wrapped around me tightly, making me feel safe. I could tell that Tom and I were going to be good friends.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and checked the caller ID. It was my boyfriend Matt. “I’ll be right back”, I whispered to Thomas, while Julianna cried and the boys watched the movie. He nodded and turned his eyes back onto the movie. I clicked the green button to answer.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey baby, what’s up?” He asked. I smiled. He may just be for publicity (he didn’t know that), but I sure loved him and he made me smile. It was complicated.

“Watching a movie, what about you?”

“I’m just sitting here alone, wondering what my beautiful girlfriend’s doing, and waiting for her to come over so I can see her pretty face.” I laughed.

“I can’t right now, Matty, I’ve got people over, can I call you later?”

“What people?”

“Oh. . .um . . . well just some of Julianna’s friends. . .” I said hesitantly. I mentally groaned. I had made it way too obvious.

“Okay. . . well I’ll talk to you later. Bye.” Matt got annoyed and mad easily.

“I love you,” I said.

“Do you?”, he asked.

“Of course I do, why would you ask that?”, I frowned.

“We’ll talk later,” he said, and hung up.