The email

Jon's pov
I took control of the Park until Bryan comes back.
He will come back. I know it. He's waiting for things to calm down.
"Jon?" Molten asked me. "I don't think He's coming back; it's been a month."
"HE'LL BE BACK!" I shouted at him. "HE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME!"
Molten didn't even flinch.
BING! My computer binged. I got an email.
I looked at my computer.
It was from Bryan.
"He emailed me," I muttered to myself. Molten looked at me, confused, but I ignore him.
'1915 Oriental Avenue Films estate Milburrow Illinois, come get me' that's all he wrote.
I get it; he went to his parent's house, but he's feeling guilty and wants me to come and get him.
"I'm going to Illinois." I said to Molten.
"What! Why?!" He shouted in confusion. "Why the sudden leave?" He asked.
"It's Bryan, he wants me to come to get him." I said, a big smile on my face.
He was about to say something but ran out of the office.

Time skip.

I arrived in Millburrow before sunset and was driving down the street Bryan sent me.
"Wait was the address 1951 or 1915?" I asked myself. The houses were spaced out by a significant amount because this is where the town ended, and the countryside began.
I stopped, I need directions.
I got out, and I saw a house.

It seemed well kept. I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door.
I heard dogs barking.
"Stop that yapping," I heard a man shout.
The barking stopped, and a man wearing a nurse uniform opens the door.
"Can I help you?" He asked me he had a thick Southern accent.
"Well, I'm sorry to disturb dinner, Mr." I looked at the mailbox on the wall next to the door. "Murtz, but....." I was interrupted.
"No, I take care of the murtz.'" He said, annoyed; this must happen a lot. "My name is Evan."
"Well, sorry, but I'm looking for the Films estate," I said, and he just looked surprised.

""Well, sorry, but I'm looking for the Films estate," I said, and he just looked surprised

"So, why would you want to go there?" He said, confused.
"I got an email from a Freind to meet him there." I said, still shocked. Maybe no one's seen the people who live there. I mean Bryan doesn't even like watching videos of abandoned places much less going into one.
"I guess that makes sense, but if your keen on going there, I suggest you take this," He said before going inside and coming out with a walkie talkie.
"Just in case." He said. I grabbed the walkie talkie; it seemed old.
"There ain't no bars out there so you can't use your phone; it's the only contact you'll have," He said, holding up another walkie talkie of the same model.
"In case you want someone to get help," He said, "The estate is down that way, passed the abandoned orchard," Evan said, pointing down the road. He walked back into the house.
I walked back to my rental car.
"Well he's odd"