Brothers game

(Some blood)
Jon's pov
I walked down to the basement and walked to the room I last saw Bryan in.
He wasn't there. Jack must have carried him somewhere.
I look around the room there was an old sofa against the wall that had dried blood on it.
But other than the knife Bryan attacked me with; it was empty. But I found a note on the ground Bryans handwriting.

'My body's feeling weirder and weirder. Soon I'll become like mom and dad.
It's all his fault.
Should I run?
No, I can't. I'm dead if he finds out. That didn't work the first time
That guy he was with, what ever his name was, he knows something.'

That's the end of the note
I look on the wall and written in what I hope is paint.
' LET'S PLAY A GAME!' Then it showed directions.

Go back upstairs and walk down the main hallway you'll see a small library and go through the brown door with the red X on it.
"This could be a trap, but...." I trailed off. Bryan said that there's a secret exit to the tool shed from here, but I can't leave Bryan here with THEM.
I follow the instructions and walk upstairs to the small library.

I found the door and opened it.

"Well, well, it seems that the clown boys finally best my daddy," I heard Charles from a speaker on the wall.
"I'm not a clown!" I shouted," I'm a jester!"
"And I don't care! Anywho the task I need you to do is simple. You need to do is complete my challenges." Charles said, laughing.
"And then you'll tell me where Bryan is." I asked.
"Oh, of course, scouts honor." Charles said happily.
"What's my first challenge?" I said with no emotion.

"Dont be a sour puss, just walk through that door and get the code for the next one" Charles said, and a door in front of me opened up "Leave your weapon in the library can't have ya cheating" Charles said.
I sighed and put the shotgun on the small table in the library.
I walk through the door, and I find myself in a room full of balloons on the ground.
"Now This is the easiest one." Charles said, laughing like the joker.
"Just get the letter code for the door," I said to myself, looking around the room.
I saw what looked like a clown statue holding a feather pen. I saw what seems like an open safe.
I walk over to the safe and see wind-up key sitting there next to a moldy teddy bear.
"Seems like the cub took the clown key." Charles commented, but I ignored him.
I walk to the statue and put the key in its chest.
I wind the key and......

The clown grabs my arm and starts laughing.
I felt a sharp pain in my left arm when the clown let's go I look and see.

I screamed, and Charles came back on the speaker.
"Awesome clown on clown violence." Charles chuckled out.
I walk over to the door, and I see the code, and I put in 'Loser.'
The door unlocks, and I check my wound.
The pen didn't cut in deep enough; it just ruined my shirt and gave me barely noticeable scarring.
I rip the ruined sleeve off, and there's just a little left on my shoulder. To match, I tore the other one-off at the same angle.
"Wow look at those arms no wonder Bryan likes ya so much." Charles laughed. "There's a sink right there clean your self up" Charles went quiet again.

I clean the water off, and as I thought, it wasn't that deep.

I go to the next door, and I see..... that I'm in a laundry room. There isn't a speaker.
"I guess Charles didn't think of anything else." I said looking at the dryer.
It had a note on it.

'Mom has him, she's in the guest house, here's a map and pic of somethin' awesome.' the note read
I saw a map of the house and a red trail leading to the guest house.
I then notice there's a polaroid picture. When I look at it, I almost throw up.

 When I look at it, I almost throw up