The house

Jon's pov

I arrived at the house.

That Evan guy was right, the state of the house looks like no one's lives here

The gate looked rusted in place. I parked my car and approached the gate.
Yep not moving an inch, I noticed a gap between the two pieces.
I squeezed my way through the gate.
I looked around; the area was overgrown. It didn't look like it was abandoned for six years. It looked abandoned for sixty!!!
I looked over to the right and saw an old white van, it looked like it was from last year but covered in so much overgrowth it looked older.
I walked up to the front door and saw multiple paint cans on the ground next to the door, an attempt to maintain the place was tried but given up. I saw a crudely made sign that said.
'Accept his gift'
"That's strange," I said to myself as I walked inside.

It looked old; the paint was peeling the furniture looked like it could fall over. And the wall next to the door looked like it had black mold on it.
"What happened here?" I asked myself and walked deeper into the house.
I saw a bunch of equally abandoned-looking rooms, and for some reason, most of the doors were locked.
I found a door that wasn't and I less to the basement
I walked down the stairs, and I found......

I found a door that wasn't and I less to the basementI walked down the stairs, and I found