*~2~*

"So did you find anything?" asked Nya.

"We didn't find any clues about him, but it seems like Kai met him" said Zane.

"Really, what happened?" asked Nya.

"I passed a cave, but then heard a shuffeling sound, so I went inside to investigate" said Kai. "It was to dark to see anything so I used my fire to light it up inside, but came face-to-face with him"

"Creepy..." said Jay.

Everyone just gave Jay a look making him confused.

"What?" he asked looked at them. "Wouldn't you think that's creepy?"

"Either way" said Kai and looked at the others again. "As we know, he was dressed in a cloak, so I couldn't see his face"

"But did you figure out anything about him?" asked Lloyd.

"He was unbelieveable fast is what I figured out" said Kai narrowing his eyes.

"What do you mean?" asked Zane.

"He just leaned a little one way and suddenly he disappears and ends up another place" explained Kai.

"Is that even possible?" asked Cole.

"It must be if he can do it!" said Kai crossing his arms.

"Yeah, sure" said Cole not fully believing him.

"But there was one more thing I don't understand at all" said Kai with a hand to his chin.

"And what is that?" asked Wu.

"He had a small type of crystal that glowed red, but when he held it towards me it sparked and it hurt" said Kai and looked at Wu.

Wu looked thoughtful then turned to Kai again.

"Did anything else happen?" he asked.

"Yeah, when I was able to hit him he dropped the crystal, but when I ran forward and got to close to the crystal it sparked at me again" said Kai. "And the weird thing is that when I threw a fireball towards him over the crystal, it suddenly floated up and absored the fire"

"The crystal absorbed your fire?" asked Lloyd.

"Yeah" nodded Kai. "Then it glew so bright that it blinded me and then it vanished and he was gone"

The others just looked at eachother confused.

"Do you know anything about this, sensei?" asked Zane.

"No" said Wu and shook his head. "But now it's dark, so let's stop for today"

"Alright" nodded everyone and they all walked inside the bounty.

Everyone walked to their room and went to bed.

Kai and Lloyd had their own room, while Cole, Jay and Zane had a room together and Nya and Sensei Wu had their own room each.

"You alright, Kai?" asked Lloyd from his bed.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" asked Kai and turned to look at Lloyd.

"I just have a feeling after what you told us" said Lloyd. "Do you think anything will happen?"

"I don't know, kid" said Kai and sighed. "I sure hope not, but we'll get through it"

"Yeah" nodded Lloyd and laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. "I sure hope so"

"We should get some sleep now" said Kai. "Night, Lloyd"

"Night" said Lloyd and closed his eyes.

***********************************

The next day after breakfast the ninja were on the deck training together again.