*~8~*

Reminder;
"Hello" - normal talking
'Hello' - normal thinking
"Hello" - telepathic talking
"Hello" - creatures talking
'Hello' - creatures thinking

*************************************

The Ninja looked down sad as they rode the fire lion and Blaze back to the temple.

"So what now?" asked Jay with a sighed.

"Get the crystal and free Kai" said Cole clutching his fists.

"But just how do we get the crystal?" asked Nya. "He said that he always carries the crystal around with him"

"But he also said that if we get the man to keep still then he'll be vulnerable" said Zane.

"We can't keep him still if he, like, teleports all the time" said Lloyd. "We need something to keep him still"

"I don't know if it helps, but I heard where the man was going next" said the fire lion.

"You mean he'll leave Kai for a while?" asked Nya.

"I do not know" he answered and then stopped. "Is this it?"

"Yeah, that's our temple" said Zane when they all looked up at the floating island. "But how are you going to get up"

"I have my way" the large lion answered. "Get on top of Blaze and I will meet you up there"

The ninja nodded and they all got ontop of Blaze and they lifted up into the air and flew up.

"What the!" yelled Jay when he looked back while they were in the air.

"What?" asked Cole.

They all jumped and turned around when they heard a loud roar. Behind them on the ground they saw the fire lion standing still as fire started to blaze from below him. He gave out another roar and leapt forward, but landed on a large smoke cloud which was of the ground. The fire on the ground trailed after the smoke cloud as the lion started to run forward and up after them with the smoke acting like a road and disappearing into the flames that trailed behind.

Blaze landed on the island and soon the fire lion ran above them and stood on his smoke cloud looking down at them.

"Hey, big guy, you coming down?" asked Cole when they all got off Blaze.

"I will stay here and keep guard" he said.

"Ok, thanks... um-" started Nya, but then looked unsure. "What's your name?"

"I do not go by any name" said the lion.

"Then how about... Firone?" asked Jay.

"No, that's a stupid name" said Cole.

"Oh yeah!" yelled Jay at him. "Then what's a good name for a giant fire lion then!?"

"Anything but that name!" said Cole. "How about Ambion?"

"No, absolutly not!" said Jay.

"Can you two ever keep your mouth shut?" asked Lloyd.

"Why are you even arguing?" asked Zane. "It is only a name"

"Yes, but a name identifies the person! Or thing" said Jay. "So we need a good name for him!"

"Blaze, you got any?" asked Lloyd. "Please say you have so we can end this"

"Sorry, but I do not" said Blaze. "Like we said before, we never went after a name, so I have none"

"Urgh" groaned Nya annoyed. "How about Firoar?" (Sorry, couldn't come up with anything better for a large fire lion)